Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2011, 05:48 PM   #121
Daniel Moore
Kim keep you opinons to yourself its stated in the BOI policy to do so...as for the dollar..I paid the late fee why not pay a dollar I dont really care. Ill be back shortly with a letter...you people amaze me and my challenge to him is to match his payment with a charitable contribution to an organization that helps those with ahcohol dependacies. He brought up the booze. Im trying to class that aspect up too. as for how Im perceived that wont be much longer. people here motivate me to move on,

Old 08-31-2011, 06:17 PM   #122
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore View Post
Kim keep you opinons to yourself its stated in the BOI policy to do so...as for the dollar..I paid the late fee why not pay a dollar I dont really care. Ill be back shortly with a letter...you people amaze me and my challenge to him is to match his payment with a charitable contribution to an organization that helps those with ahcohol dependacies. He brought up the booze. Im trying to class that aspect up too. as for how Im perceived that wont be much longer. people here motivate me to move on,
Actually, Daniel, this is a PUBLIC forum. You chose to post in a public forum which invites comments. So you're going to have to deal with me. Or, here's an idea, stop making it difficult to PAY YOU and this thread falls into the fauna black hole and you don't have to deal with me at all Hows that?
You obviously have NO intention on getting this bill paid since you're making it overly difficult to do so. Seems like all you really want is to bad mouth people. You insult and berate and them complain when it's returned? It's becoming redundant and pointless...much like this thread. With a mentality like that, it's no wonder you're racking up the bad karma.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:23 PM   #123
wyldwurm
and BTW, before you go spouting BOI policy, you might want to read it so you know what you're talking about.

JPPets has made every effort to pay this bill and has been hit with a brick wall every step of the way. Really, IMO, this is NOT the way to run a business.

Old 08-31-2011, 06:29 PM   #124
P&A Pythons
If they made any effort it wouldnt have gone to collections. This guy uses every excuse not to pay it pretty soon he will want a scanned picture of his house maybe scanned pic of elvis after that who knows what. I doubt this will ever get pd

Old 08-31-2011, 06:35 PM   #125
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmp187 View Post
If they made any effort it wouldnt have gone to collections. This guy uses every excuse not to pay it pretty soon he will want a scanned picture of his house maybe scanned pic of elvis after that who knows what. I doubt this will ever get pd
Even IF Daniel sent it, as it was stated before, any NUMBER of things could have happened to it. Through this ENTIRE thread JPPets asked for another copy. Simple, right? You would think so. Daniel flat out refused until people got on him about it. Then and only then and after MUCH bickering did he type out an invoice number. Seriously, the only person making excuses is Daniel. Baby, crib, work, blah blah blah.....took him 6 seconds to type that out...

Old 08-31-2011, 07:12 PM   #126
predators
PMP- I implore you please read through my posts. You will see We have been asking for an invoice for a lonnggg time. It simply is not good enough to pay UPS without one
We can not pay a bill especially to a company like UPS without an invoice.
When Mr Moore did give us a phone number, name and, ref number it was wrong info and we spent 2 days trying to sort it out on the phone with UPS
This is why I wanted a BILL. I need correct info, invoice numbers, dates. I knew I could not pay UPS without it and even when Mr Moore gave us the info it still wasnt correct and I knew it wouldnt be.

It went to collections because for 10 months we have been asking for a bill and havent received it. Only " Call UPS and Pay it". So we call UPS and they say.. Umm we need an invoice number to take payment.

Sure PMP if someone owed you or I $91 and you received the payment you would know what its for. Do you think if UPS received a random payment they would know where to apply it. They probably receive a million a day.

Bottom line. Address received from Mr Moore, Payment being sent Thursday. Will post tracking number. Story has happy ending..

Old 08-31-2011, 07:17 PM   #127
Daniel Moore
FOR KIM FROM THE BOI POLICY

I am going out on a limb and expect a lot of flak from people by providing this forum, so if you are not willing to stand up, state your claim, and put your name on it, then I'm not interested in providing you the space to make anonymous accusationsThis is NOT the place for flame wars of any kind. Statements, rebuttals and clarifications of FACTS are what we are looking for. Personal slurs or heated discusssions about someone's ancestry will not be tolerated. Opinions are acceptable as long as it is PLAINLY stated that you are stating an opinion.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:25 PM   #128
Daniel Moore
you havent plainly stated an opinion yet KIM.......just fanning your own flames from what I can tell....as for predators...funny the umpteen orders youve been sent from me and you dont have the recipet for one of them and place the expectation on me to provide the information you lack for the mistake youve made...one of many that ive met more than halfway in an attempt to do good buisness, as for your organization i cannot say the same. Thats a fact.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:26 PM   #129
hhmoore
Daniel - save your antagonism. The BOI is not the place for you to bicker with other members about site policy.

Old 08-31-2011, 07:38 PM   #130
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore View Post
Kim keep you opinons to yourself
Obviously, you yourself know what I have been writing is indeed, my opinion, so there really is no debate. It is not up to you what can and cannot be posted.

I will however, refrain from the back and forth since it accomplishes nothing. I look forward to seeing predator post the receipt of payment of which he had to jump through hoops to pay.

Usually, BOIs are about people why deny owing money. This time it's the opposite and the OP (in BOI posts in general) still isn't happy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!