Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2011, 05:34 PM   #31
Daniel Moore
UPS knows the scenario...I am still in good standing

Old 08-25-2011, 09:56 PM   #32
Slipmattic
Basically when you ship something to someone and billing the reciever, IF the reciever refuses to pay etc. the charges are then sent to the orginal shipper. The orginal shipper is held liable unless they can get a "letter of acceptance" from the reciever. It's stupid in my mind, but that's the way UPS operates. Sorry that you got scr3w3d over by this guy, and maybe now he will buck up and pay the collection agency that has the debt? time will tell.

Old 08-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #33
predators
People who are posting here. Please understand I will say this plainly.

WE NEVER RECEIVED AN INVOICE OR BILL. Even still since this Dan Moore has started posting here. We still do not have one. Very simple, fax, email, mail it. Anything.

Dan you can keep posting to make yourself happy or you can send the bill and it will get paid.

Old 08-25-2011, 10:37 PM   #34
predators
Administrator, I can personally tell you that Kriegg22 is not Joanne black. The person posting is her husband Gene Black. This person has all of his accounts including Bank accounts, Mortgage, everything in his wifes name because He has no credit and owes everyone. In addition He can not have a paypal account because of fraud.
I hate having to say this but I can not allow this person GENE to offend the company I work for and get away with it. This Man Mr Black has some serious Credibility issues that need to be pointed out. I dislike having to do this but really enough is enough with this man..

Old 08-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #35
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore View Post
I think that something dated from January equals oh about 7 1/2 months!!!! Another area that you folks are deffcient in is keeping your FACTS STRAIT....do whats right and PAY THE BILL!!!
Instead of countless posts demanding for him to do the right thing, why not post the bill here so he cannot say he did not get it.....he keeps asking for it, so give it to him, in front of everyone so he will have no excuse

Old 08-25-2011, 11:40 PM   #36
Daniel Moore
can I scan it bill in?

Old 08-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #37
Daniel Moore
meaning how can I get the bill in this posting? He has the bill number(original), my shipper number, the date of the tranactions.....I can put the collection stament in here I cannot however find a way to transcibe it. He also has a number that he can call to talk to ups who as this day has it still on file...I can even offer a direct number to someone at UPS that will allow him to pay it. That is just the info that is in this thread.....what else other than offering scanned can I do...predators Dan F give me a direct email and ill send you a scanned copy and post the email recipet here...

Old 08-25-2011, 11:47 PM   #38
Daniel Moore
AND THERE IS AN EMAIL RECIEPT FROM JOE STATING THAT HE RECIEVED IT A COPY FROM 1/11 YOU SHOULD HAVE A COPY!!! NOT MY PROBLEM

Old 08-25-2011, 11:48 PM   #39
predators
Dan. Scan it here, Scan it and email it to us. Just do something so we get and this is done with. I truly think you enjoy this Drama because up untill now. Nothing...

PLEASE get it to us so we can pay it..

Old 08-25-2011, 11:51 PM   #40
predators
We have NO information as far as tracking, acct number et.. Nothing. Maybe you sent it in January maybe you didnt. At this point its not the issue. You have a copy of the bill from collections or UPS or whatever..
PLEASE

Dan- Scan the bill whatever you have and send to Saildolphinhoo@aol.com

Send it to us so we can pay it and we can all just Move on!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!