Bad Guy JP PETS- no pay on shipping!! BEWARE!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #61
wyldwurm
I hope it gets paid for you but I can really see WHY it took 10 months to get paid since YOU were the one giving the run-a-round

There really is no need for name calling either...if you would have done that in the first place, none of this would have been necessary. What was so hard about typing a couple of numbers? Seriously, was the point of this thread to smear JP or to get paid? I'll never understand some people.

JPPets, now it's time to do the right thing and take care of this debt. NOW you have the information you need - step up - make it right.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:11 PM   #62
Daniel Moore
Dont use Kims ID if youre not her and as for anything that is a reply from who ever you are I take it like a grain of salt.......you need to get your own ID and step up represent yourself and comment with your ID dont hide behind your wife or whoever KIM in MA is....talk about a run around you doubious person....i betcha you work at JP

Old 08-27-2011, 04:48 PM   #63
reptilebaby
Umm, what makes you think it's not her? Has to be. She's posting in BOI.

From the way it looks, it is YOUR fault it hasn't gotten paid yet!

Old 08-27-2011, 05:46 PM   #64
Daniel Moore
ok well she or whomever already admitted that its not Kim....read the thread...as for not getting paid..its UPS thats not and I dont make dime one off of it....It was more of a method of displaying the approach JPPets takes to buisness.....thats what the BOI is for...I had to dig up the original invoice out of boxes packed in my basement office and try to attempt a scan...this was all started when I recieved a collection notice via the mail after months of thinking it was paid..thanks for your interest

Old 08-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #65
reptilebaby
You forget, I have been reading the thread. In fact I have been more or less on your side. But when you tried to use your new baby as a reason you weren't getting the invoice, that got to me. I had a whole lot of stuff happen with my last baby and it didn't make me unable to do what needed done! And when it appeared you really weren't in any hurry.....that is kind of a no no.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:18 PM   #66
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore View Post
Dont use Kims ID if youre not her and as for anything that is a reply from who ever you are I take it like a grain of salt.......you need to get your own ID and step up represent yourself and comment with your ID dont hide behind your wife or whoever KIM in MA is....talk about a run around you doubious person....i betcha you work at JP
"Bartender, I'll have what he's having and make it a double!!"
Quite a few people on this board know me in person and can verify who I am. Not that I need to since I have been here for a few years. Reaching a little fat dontcha think?

Old 08-27-2011, 11:19 PM   #67
wyldwurm
oops
make that FAR...not fat

Old 08-27-2011, 11:22 PM   #68
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Moore View Post
ok well she or whomever already admitted that its not Kim....read the thread...as for not getting paid..its UPS thats not and I dont make dime one off of it....It was more of a method of displaying the approach JPPets takes to buisness.....thats what the BOI is for...I had to dig up the original invoice out of boxes packed in my basement office and try to attempt a scan...this was all started when I recieved a collection notice via the mail after months of thinking it was paid..thanks for your interest
I think YOU need to read the thread. I never said any such thing. It's apparent your comprehension skills are equal with your customer service skills as well...

I was referring to you being the humorous bit in this thread, not Kim in Ma...as you previously stated....so please try to keep your stories straight

Old 08-28-2011, 12:45 AM   #69
reptilebaby
You know, just from reading this, I am starting to think that you just like the attention you and your thread are getting. All it is doing is showing everyone how immature you are. Good god, man! My 3 and 5 year old boys act more mature than this......and I mean that LITERALLY!

Old 08-28-2011, 04:21 PM   #70
Daniel Moore
threadjackers........women are naturally cappable of adjustments wiith children moreso than males....priorites....do I put togther a crib or do i look for a bill...anyway hopefully its taken care of and peace and love to all....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!