Medusa Reptiles Apology - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2004, 10:38 AM   #1
ladyroze
Exclamation Medusa Reptiles Apology

[size=4]My recent experience with Medusa Reptiles was found not to be the fault of Tim McDaniel. He was a victim just as I was. His girlfriend Dawn Signorelli aka crittersgirl was the one who was totally at fault. They split up, and she took off with the money. I filed a claim with PayPal, and fortunately, they were able to recover my money. So, Tim with Medusa is ok to do business with and is actually a nice guy--just got caught up in a bad situation. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused him or his business. crittersgirl, on the other hand.....

Old 08-29-2004, 05:43 PM   #2
noway!!!!
Thumbs down Tim Mc Daniel

Sandra Ladyroze!, let me reply to your comment on TIM MCDANIEL. What he neglected to tell you was that HE WOULD have gotten away with buying 5 Bearded Dragons, after you sent your money for the 3 toed, but I stopped him! He had my password on my paypal account HUGE mistake. When I LEFT HIM!!! HE had total access to paypal NOT ME! I stopped him from spending YOUR money on dragons! Now, when I left, I had $358 OVERDRAWN from my checking account because he TRIED and FAILED to transfer money from my checking account into the paypal account in which requested an echeck for!!!!!. Now does this sound like the type of person YOU want to do busines with?????????? Yes paypal refunded your money, but how many emails did you get saying TIM WOULD send the turtles? Think about it! If I had anything to hide, I would not have responded to your comment. Do not worry, I want no part of the buying and selling of any animals on this site for any reason.

Old 08-29-2004, 06:12 PM   #3
ladyroze
I have no desire to get in the middle of a lovers' quarrel. I got my money back no matter who was at fault, so I'm happy. The rest is between you and Tim. I have e-mailed him several times since then, and have received no reply, so to tell everyone the truth, I would not want to do business with either one of you. You want to tell me things about him, he wants to tell me things about you and your ex-husband, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY OF IT! Both of you go your own ways and leave it at that! Don't involve people who don't even know you. It's over between you personally, as well as whatever business you had going together. Move on.

Old 08-31-2004, 01:38 PM   #4
WebSlave
Question

Does this thread really have anything at all to do with MAMMALS?

Old 08-31-2004, 01:42 PM   #5
ladyroze
No, but I didn't see a BOI under reptiles.

Old 08-31-2004, 07:41 PM   #6
WebSlave
Look a bit harder next time, please. I am moving this thread there NOW.

Old 08-31-2004, 11:59 PM   #7
willows chelle
i also have not been able to get a response from tim

he wrote me back a couple of times and since has gone silent.
why is that? is he out of the reptile business?
-Michelle Wilson

Old 09-01-2004, 12:32 AM   #8
AQUATI
Thumbs down

good ol tim ripped me off about 200.00 bucks about this time last year -- I am nnot surprised that he is ripping people off again once a crook always a crook !!

Old 09-01-2004, 12:44 AM   #9
DThomas
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyroze
No, but I didn't see a BOI under reptiles.
You found the Reptile BOI just fine when you started this thread....
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...edusa+Reptiles

Your apology should have gone in there.

You also found the correct BOI when you started the other two about Medusa Reptiles within minutes of each other.

I suggest you read the RULES before you post anything else.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!