1:1 Blacktail Cribos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 10-10-2023, 08:53 PM   #1
DCrowe1973
1:1 Blacktail Cribos

Getting out of the hobby. Have an unrelated pair of BTC's. They hatched in 2/23. Got them from the Breeder (Madison Arvin) 5/23. Both are eating enthusiastically and growing like weeds. Female is perfect!! Male has an abnormality (Tail) that was present when I got him from the breeder. I can provide pics of it upon request. I would sell the male as pet only at a reduced price ($650). I paid $900 for him. Female will be sold for $900 (what I paid for her). Email me at buckeyefan1020@yahoo.com for any questions/additional info. I do have pics of them on my instagram:bucksfan1020.
Located in SW Ohio (Franklin)

1.0 2023 BTC selling as pet only ($650)
0.1 2023 BTC asking $900 (what I paid for her)
0.1 2020 BTC 66.6% HET Axanthic
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-15-2023, 03:33 PM   #2
Tek7873
Man you are lucky to have gotten snakes from Madison Arvin. I got the same pair. Female was sooooo dehydrated and just skin and bones. At the 11th hour forced feeding and after a few meals you could see she turned the corner. She’s still picky but doing ok now.

Madison so far has scammed many people out of snakes and about 40k in cash. She sent the same picture to multiple people and keep everyone’s money.

She did have asscess to some nice snakes but still a Scammer!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!