Brian Barczyk-BHB Enterprises: Good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-16-2003, 04:59 PM   #1
Evan Vellios
Thumbs up Brian Barczk-BHB Enterprises: Good guy

Just received several snakes from Brian, including a ready to breed het pied male, 10 230+ gram females, and a female pastel. They are awesome! I was very impressed with their quality, packing, and quickness of delivery. He communicated great, was very insightful, and asked me to call him when they came in to make sure everything was OK. He seemed like a very nice guy, gave me a great deal, and we could have talked for a few hours about ball pythons. I will definitely do business with BHB again. Thanks Brian!
Evan Vellios

Old 10-16-2003, 05:39 PM   #2
NEWReptiles
I have yet to buy from Brian, but he has to be one of the nicest people in the business. I have talked to him at a few shows and I was very impressed with his great attitude and awsome animals.

Old 10-16-2003, 06:15 PM   #3
Wilomn
This is nothing new with Brian. I got snakes from him back in '89 and '90 and still have some of them. Always a class act in person or on the phone and some of the best animal I have ever had.

Wes Pollock

Old 10-16-2003, 06:15 PM   #4
LeosAnonymous
I have done business with Brian... and I must say he is a great guy to deal with.

Old 10-16-2003, 06:28 PM   #5
Gary O
Brian is a great person and his animals are nothing but grade A! When you buy from him you know you are dealing with someone who cares.

Old 10-16-2003, 07:13 PM   #6
Adam Block
I bought two snakes from Brian and had mixed feelings about him for a long time after.

The snakes had some Protozoa and I was plenty ticked about it. Due to the nature of the snakes and the food items they were eating I later decided it was something that couldn't have been helped. At the time I was far too anal and shouldn't have blown it so far out of proportion.

I now must say I have a lot of respect for Brian and feel bad about how I've talked about and treated him. His shipping was great and the snakes were very nice as well as sold for a very fair price.

He's a good guy and I honestly wouldn't think twice about doing business with him again.

This is both an endorsment for Brian as well as a public apology for the things I've said about him that were either negitive or in poor taste.

Old 10-16-2003, 08:48 PM   #7
Laura-Lee
wonderful man to deal with

I recived 2 georgeous female corns a bloodred and a caramel from BHB, for my 2 kids, both arrived in perfect health and condition, He was wonderful to deal with always taking the time to anwser questions. I was exceptionaly pleased with what i recieved from him. he has excellent animals and superb customer service, and we have been enjoying watching these 2 little girls thrive. i will deffinatly do business with him in the future.

Laura-Lee Laberge

Old 10-16-2003, 08:59 PM   #8
Ken Harbart
Brian is one of the people to whom I owe a very deep debt of gratitude. I don't think I'd have made it to where I am today if it weren't for the direct influence of Brian during my "neophyte herper" years. He's definitely a class act.

Looking back on times past, I never realized how lucky I was to have gotten into herps at the time I did. Brian, Jeff Gee, and Mark Bell were all regulars at GLHS meetings at the time, and each was more than willing to help a geeky kid gain a better understanding and appreciation for our hobby.

Old 10-16-2003, 10:40 PM   #9
screamdreams
11 years and counting!!

Brian is hands down one of the nicest, most generous people in the industry. His passion for his animals, his family, and his friends goes unsurpassed. In my book, he's in the top 2, and he deserves everything he's been so blessed to accomplish. He's been one of my best friends in the business for a long time and I'm very grateful for that.

Old 10-16-2003, 11:35 PM   #10
Dembinski Reptiles
Ive dealt with Brian for several years and have done numerous deals with him. He's a good guy with some killer animals. He will always have my business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!