SOLD!! Yellow Ackies Hatchlings - SHIPPING AVAILABLE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 09-23-2016, 02:25 PM   #1
The Burrow
Yellow Ackies Hatchlings - SHIPPING AVAILABLE!

Yellow ackies hatchlings available. We're now shipping across the US.

Important details about our hatchlings:
  • Going on four weeks old
  • Hatchlings come from two different mothers whose clutches pipped simultaneously
  • All parents are Rare Earth line
  • All hatchlings are eating well
  • I've started with basic socialization though these yellows practically came out of the egg bold and confident

If you are looking for a monitor, or group of monitors, that are of a more manageable size but are not flighty or defensive then you can't beat yellows.

$300 each, plus $50 for shipping. Pickup or exchange in Southern California possible. Willing to hold for a brief period of time for a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-23-2016, 08:07 PM   #2
hisshers
Consider trades?

Old 09-23-2016, 08:22 PM   #3
The Burrow
Hey hisshers!

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately at this time I've maxed out the trades I'm willing to do with these clutches.

But if you're still interested in these yellows you can't go wrong! The parents are extremely smart and well socialized and I know their offspring are going to make great additions to any collection.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-26-2016, 11:49 PM   #4
jim dolensky
What are they eatting? What days do you ship?

Old 09-26-2016, 11:57 PM   #5
The Burrow
@ jim dolensky

Right now they're eating crickets and dubia. They won't all take dubia or take them every time - their feeding response is highly oriented toward movement and dubias are pretty slow, so keep that in mind. Unfortunately they won't know what they're missing until they get more attuned to slower or stationary prey with age.

I only offer meat rarely to my larger ackies as they're insectivores, and I haven't offered meat to these hatchlings as I want their digestive system to be working the way its intended to work.

They're all eating very well and looking like little sausages.

I can send packages off Monday through Thursday. I have a preference for Monday, but I can work around your schedule so long as we're over-nighting. The overarching limitation for shipping is weather, so we'd just want to look at what the best days are to make sure your package arrives as it should. Other than concerns for weather and safe shipping, I'm flexible, and would also drop your packages off personally at a shipping facility closer to their ship time to avoid having them sit in a warehouse or truck unnecessarily.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-27-2016, 02:23 AM   #6
jim dolensky
How do you take payments? Thanks how many do you have?

Old 09-27-2016, 02:51 AM   #7
The Burrow
Paypal is the preferred method, but I'm willing to consider other possibilities if you would like to discuss that in private message.

Right now I have five still available, two more on hold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!