Internet sales tax? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2014, 04:41 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
What happens when there are *incidents* which will happen sure as the sun comes up every day. Would insurance companies even want to insure Amazon against the potential liabilities? The air filled with whirling bladed devices travelling 50 mph in all directions? Heck, what happens if I happened to be out cutting the yard when a delivery is made? What are dogs going to think about something like this dropping out of the sky into THEIR yard?

Speaking of which, are they going to go onto people's porches, or just dropped in the yard? What about when it is raining? Just drop the package, no matter what the contents, into the yard where it will get soaked? My yard is heavily wooded, not really a drone friendly environment.
Your yard is guarded by bears, and is not a friendly environment period
I see amazing specialties developing. Packages that need to be signed for would take particular skill.
I see a whole new attorney specialty developing to take care of drone damage.
And of course the whole issue of privacy and drones. Amazon drone look-alikes could be sent into yards to capture photos (although really, who wants to see people mowing?) both for private entities and gummint nosy types.