I need some help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-17-2014, 05:07 PM   #1
Campbell_dula
I need some help

So I am getting a few leopard geckos and plan to breed them. I am starting off with a little rack that I bought at Lowes. I have 4 tubs now and I am not sure about the setup. I have done loads of research but would like some feedback. Please comment what you think! Thanks!

(The orange cap is for calcium, red dish for water, and plan to get ceramic dishes for mealworms)
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2014, 10:41 PM   #2
ApolloFattiasMarshall
What do you plan to use for a heat source? And they'll need a moist hide. Did you get one of the drawers or tubs? There's a risk of escape especially with the drawers so make sure you have something secure to put over it. Also make sure to have air holes!

Old 07-24-2014, 11:56 PM   #3
Croghans Reptiles
Personally, the cardboard hide, I wouldnt use. they will need a moist hide and a substrate to lay eggs in, like the dishes you see at reptile shows, the ones they keep most of the lizards in (the name of the cups eludes me at the moment). those work perfectly, and are easy to clean and reusable.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!