For Sale Selling all of our Geckos (tremp albino pastel stripe and tangerine). - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 10-23-2019, 04:24 PM   #1
hanumantheallseeing
Selling all of our Geckos (tremp albino pastel stripe and tangerine).

My family purchased one male tremper pastel giant, one female tremper pastel striped giant and one female tremper tangerine gecko for a genetics/heredity science project. The husbandry/hatching and raising of these critters has been one of the most fun and rewarding things that we have ever done. That being said we sold a few of the offspring locally and decided on a couple that will stay with us as pets, but the remainder we would like to sell (including the breeding trio). I will entertain any and all offers for individual geckos or the whole group. Id prefer group sales to make shipping less painful since we live in rural colorado. Prices listed dont include shipping. For quotes on shipping let me know what you are interested in and where you are located. Payments would be accepted through paypal friends and family or through cryptocurrency. I will ship overnight through ups or fedex. All of them are eating mealworms and love crickets and small grasshoppers.

The geckos we have are:

Father of all offspring. Purchased from embergecko. Pastel albino giant 50% chance super giant.
Paid $289 Asking $160
http://imgur.com/gallery/vkGis7M

Mother #1 purchased from embergecko. Pastel albino striped giant 50% chance of supergiant.
Paid $279 asking $160
http://imgur.com/gallery/aEwnhfH

Mother #2 purchased from geckoboa. Tangerine raptor.
Paid $280. Asking $160
http://imgur.com/gallery/fKts1Pv

3 offspring (1 female and 2 males).
All were hatched in the fall of 2018. If you would like info about a specific one i have lots of pics, hatch dates, etc.
I am asking $120 for each.
http://imgur.com/gallery/hbllc7c

I will entertain any and all offers.

Images of offspring:
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-23-2019, 04:45 PM   #2
hanumantheallseeing
Parent photos

Photos of parents
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2019, 11:10 AM   #3
hanumantheallseeing
Bump

Ill take $500 for the lot if anyone is interested.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-20-2019, 02:51 AM   #4
Hutch77
Are these still available?

Old 12-12-2019, 07:53 AM   #5
katastic2908

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Old 12-12-2019, 11:25 AM   #6
hanumantheallseeing
Quote:
Originally Posted by katastic2908 View Post

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
They are still available and located in Colorado. I sent you a message.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-12-2019, 11:30 PM   #7
Shelbronia
Do you do local pickup? How much for both the pastel albino giant and tangerine RAPTOR?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
tremper albino pastel