Benifit for chucks family Auction is for 1.2 trio of bearded dragons - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 12:06 AM   #101
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Unless he forgets his helmet.
I don't think pullout boy is capable of comprehending the concept of the chin strap so I'm sure the helmet stays on his head until his keeper removes it.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:11 AM   #102
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by niss0321 View Post
and his crayons, lol
Yeah, I can just picture his multicolored teeth. I bet his keeper just loves his rainbow stools.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:03 PM   #103
cruz
dand

You are nothing but a pussy ass bitch, I bet that you are just some fat ass sitting at your computer eating cheese puffs trying to make up funny names so the other people on here commend you and make you feel good about your self, so shut the fuck up and go suck a cock!

Old 03-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #104
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by pullout boy View Post
You are nothing but a pussy ass bitch, I bet that you are just some fat ass sitting at your computer eating cheese puffs trying to make up funny names so the other people on here commend you and make you feel good about your self, so shut the fuck up and go suck a cock!
Aw, I must have hurt poor widdle pullout boys feewings. I'm thinking he needs a time out or at least a nap. He seems a little cranky.

See ya.

Old 03-17-2010, 02:30 PM   #105
hhmoore
Don't smile too broadly while you wave bye bye...

Old 03-18-2010, 12:40 AM   #106
WiseReptiles
this auction is over christian or loyd has been contacted!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread