Wanted FULL-BODY ORANGE HYPO ITALIAN LEATHERBACK FEMALE - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 06-12-2010, 08:15 PM   #31
sarabellum
the best dragons are indeed not found on fauna. your best bet would be to find someone and get put on a waiting list. the best dragons never see fauna, they are sold before they even hatch. a lot of people sell their less quality stuff on fauna. you should contact Mark Romansky @ Moonstone Dragons. He has a lot of hypo leatherbacks coming this month and he expects a lot of orange/red in his clutches. he might be able to help you out.

Old 06-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #32
Johnenewt1
Thanks guys, those breeders are also currently keeping an eye out for me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #33
sarabellum
Oh yeah and I got that girl in my picture to the side from Karen. She has great stuff

Old 06-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #34
Johnenewt1
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #35
nick_c
I'm too lazy to read the previous pages to see if he's mentioned but I'd keep Dan at Outback Dragon Ranch in mind as well. He is producing insane dragons!

Old 06-20-2010, 08:16 PM   #36
Johnenewt1
Hi Nick. Yeah, Outback is one of 40+ breeders who have received my email months ago. Just seems like none of them breed Super Oranges to Italian Leatherbacks. Noone except Josh at Phantom that is, but he's ignored my voicemails and emails for 5 months straight now! I don't wish to do business with someone who has terrible Customer Service skills. It takes 2 minutes to respond to someone, regardless of how busy you are. Maybe I will get lucky finding one from someone else who has more common courtesy this upcoming summer.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #37
nick_c
I'll send you an email showing you the two pairings that just took place. Not a guarantee but I BELIEVE I'll be able to provide you with something As far as Josh goes he actually is a great guy to work with and really cool. Look for my email by tomorrow. Thanks!

Old 06-20-2010, 08:45 PM   #38
bliss
Hey John,

Since you are keeping tabs on a ton of breeders, you probably have already checked his site, but.. I just thought I'd mention that surely Rich Beasley could help you out... He pops out leathers from time to time.

Good luck in your searching

Dan

Old 06-26-2010, 05:41 PM   #39
Johnenewt1
-----
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #40
Johnenewt1
A dragon has... BUMPS!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!