For Sale CRIMSON x TANGERINE CITRUS TIGER BEARDED DRAGON BABYS! WOW! $85! ALMOST OUT!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 05-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
dragonsandtails
CRIMSON x TANGERINE CITRUS TIGER BEARDED DRAGON BABYS! WOW! $85! ALMOST OUT!!

I Have some Crimson x Cawley Red x Tangerine Citrus Tigers, and some Citrus Tiger Snow x Tangerine Citrus Tiger hatchlings available! The father is a homozygous tiger, every single baby he produces comes out as a tiger with those strips just like his pictured below in a different breeding. They just hatched a couple of days ago, I havent taken pictures yet, but let me tell you, right when I lifted up the incubator I was surprised and ecstatic to see how RED and colorful these babys are! They are amazing little babies, totally healthy. I am asking $85 +SH For the Crimson reds, Total steel for these babies, getting harder and harder to find. And I am asking for The Tangerine Citrus Tigers! I am willing to trade for a female leatherback, doesnt have to be adult, with color please. Contact ASAP if interested. Thankyou.

<b>MY SHIPPING CHARGES COST $40.00! AMAZING PRICES NEXT DAY AIR GUARANTEED!

Brenda L.M -BNC[d.A.t]
bnc@dragonsandtails.com
Cell: (818)577-7367+texting.

Below are pictures of the dams and the sire. Pics of babys posted now.

TANGERINE x CITRUS x TIGER SIRE [the REAL DEAL tiger]

CRIMSON x CAWLEY DAM

Pictures of Baby's

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-10-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
ozz465
Crazy looking babies .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!