Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 157 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:53 AM   #1561
HerpVenue
OH ! I get it now. No wonder she is on Rodney Boalich's page saying "F Fauna"

So let me get this straight.
She had a snake that had IBD.
The results came back saying the snake had IBD.
She says it does not mean anything because the report was wrong.
She had other animals die
She supposedly had reports done on them.
They were supposedly negative.
Yet she refuses to post the results here.

Is that about right or did I get something wrong. It is a long thread. I just want the summary. Let me know if I got it wrong.

She could shut you all up by posting the results.

Old 01-25-2012, 02:56 AM   #1562
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
OH ! I get it now. No wonder she is on Rodney Boalich's page saying "F Fauna"

So let me get this straight.
She had a snake that had IBD.
The results came back saying the snake had IBD.
She says it does not mean anything because the report was wrong.
She had other animals die
She supposedly had reports done on them.
They were supposedly negative.
Yet she refuses to post the results here.

Is that about right or did I get something wrong. It is a long thread. I just want the summary. Let me know if I got it wrong.

She could shut you all up by posting the results.
She COULD, if she wanted to prove us wrong, But she dont have the results to post.

Old 01-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #1563
HerpVenue
But was the rest of my summary correct?

Old 01-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #1564
Adrya
You're right, that's part of it.

Here's pretty much the summary of it to clarify it all:

What has been seen in the thread so far:
*A necropsy on a BCL in 2009 that died 2 months after purchase, indicating IBD (inclusion body disease)
*The same BCL was housed with the main collection for a period of time
*Chronic mite infestations (which are possible transmitters of the disease)
*Little/No quarantine
*Cycles of 200+ animals in and out of the collection over a 2 year time period
*Several deaths that may or may not be IBD related
*Medical proof from actual research stating IBD can test "negative" on collections and STILL be present
*Ashley CONTINUES to sell/breed/acquire more snakes/animals despite knowing IBD existed and obvious issues in the collection
*Ashley refusing to acknowledge concerns from 2 "friends"/customers wanting answers
*The 2 people discovered mites on the snakes they received from her
*Ashley going into hiding and refusing to refund the 2 people
*Ashley continued to post fun-loving threads and joke around while her "friends" are literally biting their nails waiting for a sniffle from a snake
*Ashley attempted sale of a Jamp retic with mouth rot and a severe respiratory infection
*Ashley keeps venomous snakes, which both those and large constrictors (retics, burms) are illegal within Killeen, TX city limits

What has NOT been seen:
*Ashley admitting ANY responsibility for her actions
*Any further testing to clear the collection (other than 2 of the several snakes that had died, and it was determined IBD tests were NOT performed)
*Any sort of remorse, apology, sincerity or intention to make amends on Ashley's part

Old 02-05-2012, 03:42 AM   #1565
DesertRat73
She has been increasing her presence on rtb.com over the last week and a half again. Interestingly enough, her first post back was to caution a bullheaded newb to the dangers of acquiring snakes too quickly. In it she stated that her collection had been proven IBD free. Of course all posts in the thread were deleted after it was closed due to drama related to the newb. Funny thing is, there have been a rash of similar threads get closed over there lately, but this was the first to have all posts deleted.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #1566
Adrya
She has also been increasing her presence on redtailboa.net this past week as well. First post was trying to convince someone that the snake they received was a burmese python, not a rock python.

She apparently is testing waters and trying to weasel her way back, thinking that people have forgotten her lulzy antics and pathetic attempt to be a good breeder.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:12 PM   #1567
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrya View Post
She has also been increasing her presence on redtailboa.net this past week as well. First post was trying to convince someone that the snake they received was a burmese python, not a rock python.

She apparently is testing waters and trying to weasel her way back, thinking that people have forgotten her lulzy antics and pathetic attempt to be a good breeder.
I take credit for that last part. Lol

Old 02-06-2012, 10:59 PM   #1568
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
I take credit for that last part. Lol
Indeed, and you shall have it. Lol

Had to get it out there. :P

Old 02-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #1569
Snakelady13
If anyone can get a response out of her, allow me to attempt.
It took me 2 weeks off and on to read this post. It had seriously disgusted me. I had fallen off the face of the earth after a transaction I had with Ashley. She and a few others that didn't know the whole story had left a bad taste in my mouth on another forum, accusing me of being a scammer and a flipper. I had purchased 3 ball pythons from HER... and those of you that know me in person, know that I am an honest and trustworthy person!
Ashley and I had a lovely transaction... a transaction that got rumors started and me kicked off of STR due to the fact that she spread rumors that I wrote a "hot check" and never contacted her... amongst other things, which I will admit my mistake at my bank keeping being off by $4.76... yes, causing my check to bounce, but I apologized and offered Ashley all the money in my account plus final payment on my next check, I offered to return the snakes... but still she decided filing a hot check was the way she was to go. I had been in the hospital, because (as she liked to say) my fat *** was very ill at the time, in the hospital with DOUBLE pneumonia. I had my friend check my e-mail and my forums, but she was confused and didn't know how to work them. After all this mess with her and everything else that was going on... she got her money either way. I paid the "hot check" and all the fees attached to it as well... not just because there was a warrant... but because it was the right thing to do. She refused my money that I offered to pay her, because she'd rather have seen me in jail... so whatever, I paid it off. BACK ON SUBJECT THOUGH!!!
Those 3 snakes that she sold me AFTER the diagnosis of IBD were Ball pythons. A cinnamon, a black pastel and a Black Back Ball Python.
LET ME TELL YOU SHE DIDN'T WARN ME ANYTHING ABOUT POSSIBLE IBD. Not a word. I had about 5-7 other BP's in my collection, totaling 8-10 with the 3 she sold me. I figured since everyone was saying she was reputable at the time... and I thought I did enough checking around. Now I feel horribly guilty that after all this happened I retired that collection to a few people that I knew that were dealing in BP's at the time when I was living in Conroe/Spring. So I moved about 3 times since then and have no way to contact these 3 people who have the snakes she sold me, because I was banned from the other site. So frankly... she can contact them, balls STILL in her court. We know that won't ever happen and yes I can admit that I made a mistake, but like people say on here... quick to jump to a conclusion before knowing the whole story and without SOLID proof, they don't care. I could have provided paperwork... documentation on my wrong doing, had I not been banned so quickly. So now... there are +3 more people that Ashley's snakes may have infected. I feel horrible and had I ever known... I would have done everything I needed to, to insure that NO ONE else was brought into this mess of Possible IBD.
I have read on other forums and other places that she is selling again. I have seen and heard that she's sold to more than a few people... being under the radar the past couple of years has allowed me to find out some information. After I sold off my collection (stupid thing to have done, and had I know I wouldn't have!) I moved again with no snakes being in my possession since about 4 months after the ones I bought from her.
It wasn't until a good friend (old acquaintance off STR none the less) advised me that she too had been banned due to "issues". He then sent me the link to this post. I was totally shocked, but usually it's the first to point the finger that has something bigger to hide.
Ashley, I learned from my mistake... I owned up to it and paid my dues. I apologized to all I hurt in the process... perhaps you should learn from your mistake, apologize and actually close off your collection. Do the right thing... practice what you preach! I took a step back when all went awry... I'm a better person for it now. I know that when I'm judged... my character will speak for itself and I will be judged, but here's hoping that you'll do the right thing. After all the nasty things you said behind my back... I'll say what I want to express, directly to your face. (because we all know you're on here) GROW UP! Pull your head out of your arse and be a real woman to face your wrong doings. It sucks to face the music when you have wronged someone, but at least if you do what's right... you won't be a total twatwaffle of a douche bag! (as I have heard before)

Old 02-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #1570
Gemf
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRat73 View Post
She has been increasing her presence on rtb.com over the last week and a half again.
She has definitely NOT been on rtb.com (redtailboas.com). i actually saw her NARBC Arlington and I avoided her and just about everyone she shmoozed with like the plague.

She still conducts herself as if nothing happened.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd