Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 158 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #1571
ShadowAceD
I think they meant rtb.net as opposed to rtb.com. I do believe she is banned from rtb.com.

Old 02-28-2012, 05:26 PM   #1572
Gemf
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
I think they meant rtb.net as opposed to rtb.com. I do believe she is banned from rtb.com.
You are correct

Old 02-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #1573
Snakelady13
Yes, that's what I've heard as well, sadly. It would be so much better if she'd just own up to it... like I said, we all might make mistakes, but if we own up to them and show ourselves to be trustworthy, then why should we not be allowed a chance to come back to the community that we love so much... if we are respectable in our actions and take the time to make right what has been wronged... then maybe there will be a second chance.
Sadly she has let this go on for So long and passed snakes on to unknowing parties without the WARNING of Possible IBD, so this mistake may not be a forgivable one according to some.

Old 02-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #1574
DesertRat73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemf View Post
She has definitely NOT been on rtb.com (redtailboas.com). i actually saw her NARBC Arlington and I avoided her and just about everyone she shmoozed with like the plague.

She still conducts herself as if nothing happened.

Yes, it was .net, I get them transposed sometimes. I hope everyone else follows your example and avoids her like the plague. Here is what she was up to at Arlington...

Old 02-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #1575
DesertRat73
No link huh? Well, there's another "Ashley" thread on page 4 of BOI detailing her exploits at that show.

Old 02-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #1576
Tim Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakelady13 View Post
It wasn't until a good friend (old acquaintance off STR none the less) advised me that she too had been banned due to "issues". He then sent me the link to this post. I was totally shocked, but usually it's the first to point the finger that has something bigger to hide.

Actually, she was banned from LSRS (Lonestar Reptile Syndicate) and NOT banned from STR (South Texas Reptiles) which she is still posting on.

Several people requested the owners of STR to ban her but they wouldn't and she is still posting on STR.

Old 02-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #1577
Snakelady13
I apologize, you are correct Tim. I did have that backwards!

Old 02-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #1578
Utta
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=302131&page=6

Link to the other thread.

Old 02-28-2012, 10:43 PM   #1579
jbayles78
I am the guy who sold ashley the BCL that was supposed to have IBD. I am not trying to say I am perfect but after reading all this I would like to ask if it now seems possible that the BCL I sold her could have gotten IBD from a snake already being housed in her collection? She had a snake die before the BCL. I have had no snakes die since the issue with the BCL. I am just curious as she has tried to sue me over the BCL but I won one case but she keeps trying. I feel like the most likely story is that the BCL I sold her contracted IBD from the extreme amount of snakes in and out of her collection. Way more then me.

Old 02-28-2012, 11:10 PM   #1580
Rolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Cole View Post
Actually, she was banned from LSRS (Lonestar Reptile Syndicate) and NOT banned from STR (South Texas Reptiles) which she is still posting on.

Several people requested the owners of STR to ban her but they wouldn't and she is still posting on STR.
Thanks Tim for clearing that up. I was a Moderator on STR and am no longer part of that site so I do not know what they have or plan on doing about it over there. As the owner of LSRS I listened to my fellow Admin, Moderators and members on the issue and it was decided to terminate her membership.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd