This is my rant - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 11-04-2006, 11:36 AM   #1
scalesnstuff
This is my rant

Since I have opened the store I have a million problems.

I have been blown up, broke my right hand, got scammed out of 2,000 dollars (just found out about this one), had my license renewal declined beacause of a new law with Homeland Security, and my Mother has blood clots in her leg that cannot be operated on (too deep).

However I did win the lottery, free ticket.

Like I said my rant, if you have not heard from me in a while, this why. I have not forgot, just getting everything square again.

Old 11-04-2006, 11:56 AM   #2
scalesnstuff
I forgot to add

My computer broke over a week ago, and they still have not flown anyone out to fix it. So now I am having to do everything on my old one and it takes forever.

Old 11-06-2006, 10:41 AM   #3
Lauren Summey
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a rough and stressful time! I hope it will start getting better soon, and I will keep the situation with the blood clots in your mother's leg in my prayers!

Old 11-06-2006, 07:10 PM   #4
Ginger Ambrose
Bert, I am sorry to hear that things are messed up for you right now.
If I can do anything I am just up the road.

Old 11-07-2006, 10:37 AM   #5
scalesnstuff
I appreciate it

I finally took a small loan out to get everything square. First loan in the two years we have been open so I guess that is not bad. Mom is doing good, the thing with it is it could happen or never happen. She has been scheduling alot of vacations. From my understanding we are booked at some resort in Orlando, and a cruise to Mexico, and a trip to Germany where I was born.

I wake up alot in the morning and think to myself about just closing the store. It seams to be a big Jinx. But then I think about some of the things that I have been reading in this book on another post. O. G. Mandino, and say you know what this will make me stronger.

This had to happen for a reason, I just do not know why yet. All I know is that it is has made me aware of alot of things that I need to improve on or have been ignoring. Maybe that was the reason.

I have been told by many (mainly preachers and teachers) that there is something big planned in my life. I remember when I was 20 my father told me that there was a lot of things that were happening in my life that he could not help me with nor had he experienced. It was not long after that he started calling me for advise. Kind of weird at first.

Anyways I appreciate it. Might just shoot you an email to just talk or rant hopefully the next time you here from me it will be a bunch of good news.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!