For Sale Proven Red Stripe Male Gargoyle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2019, 09:24 AM   #1
Boondockreptiles
Proven Red Stripe Male Gargoyle

Hatch date:Summer of 2016
Mass: 57 grams
Produced by: Pangea Reptile
Price: $1500 or best offer

I have a proven male red stripe gargoyle for sale. He was produced by Pangea Reptile, and I purchased him as a young juvenile in the fall of 2016 from Pangea. He is feeding on Pangea Fruit Mix Complete with Insects.

Please email me if interested: bdherpetoculture@gmail.com

I usually consider reasonable offers.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2019, 12:26 PM   #2
ChuckFinleysGeckos
This the one you posted for 1200 a month ago?

Old 03-31-2019, 08:50 PM   #3
Boondockreptiles
It is. There were 10 people who were interested. I offered it to the first person who contacted me. They paid me in full. Multiple other people offered to pay me more money for him; however, I felt it was only fair to give it to the first person who offered me my asking price. That buyer, however, wanted him shipped immediately, and I thought it was too cold. The buyer wasn't willing to wait so I gave him a full refund. By then, I had already told all those interested that he was sold, and I had taken the ad down.

I've now offered him again with a higher asking price so there is more room to negotiate price. I'll certainly sell him to the person who makes me the best offer.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2019, 03:33 PM   #4
Peaceofgecko
Do you have a FB page or any BOI to reference?

Old 04-06-2019, 08:22 AM   #5
Boondockreptiles
You can find a thread about me on the BOI. I don't have a facebook but I have a youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcb..._as=subscriber
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2019, 10:02 AM   #6
Boondockreptiles
Price reduced
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread