Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2016, 12:51 PM   #101
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Would what he posted about me on facebook be considered libel?
I would think it's more along the lines of harassment. I think you should be able to report it to facebook. Especially since it encourages a mob type behavior (multiple people getting in on it).

Old 06-12-2016, 01:25 PM   #102
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Would what he posted about me on facebook be considered libel?
In my opinion the phrases I see in posts 82/83 would not, but if there is anything else posted there that you have not shown here, feel free to pm me and I will tell you what I think.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:33 PM   #103
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
I would think it's more along the lines of harassment. I think you should be able to report it to facebook. Especially since it encourages a mob type behavior (multiple people getting in on it).
And this site doesn't encourage a mob type behaviors?

If you can't handle it Julia don't comment. Plain and simple. It's all fun and games for those not involved until they are brought up elsewhere.

It truely is funny that you expect to make post on here without any response from me. Next time you should remain a spectator.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:03 PM   #104
Mistyck
Mr. Mike Matson...You just don't get it. You are NOT GOD. You cannot tell people to comment or not to comment. You do not have that power. If you don't like what people choose to write about you, then maybe you shouldn't be such a shoddy person who riles up all this negative attention about themselves. YOU bring this upon yourself, not anyone else. For you to make this a "Pot stirring" type BS is beyond your own understanding. (Obviously as you have NO clue what that phrase actually means...Because YOU keep doing it yourself!)

I don't give a rat's meow how much money you have in bills per month, or how many stupid followers you have on some stupid app. Your attitude will be your downfall, as you have a sense of entitlement that's out of this world. I hope that you never have anything bad happen to you because then when the shoe's on the other foot, you'll be complaining that people are treating you bad, and you don't know why they just don't understand and get where you're coming from. Then that will be karma and for those that believe in it...they'll just sit back and laugh at your stupidity.

Good luck to you out there. You're going to need it in the long run.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:22 PM   #105
jrsexotics
And you just don't get that you guys/girls are not the reptile police There are very few if any large reptile producers/companies that contribute on here. I guess I should just ignore any post or threads made.

I do appreciate the free advertisement. Lots of people see thru the bs on here

I am an on here and I do not care. I have no sympathy for members that want to contribute to this and cry when I post about them elsewhere. As long as they post on here about me, I will continue to post about them elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Mr. Mike Matson...You just don't get it. You are NOT GOD. You cannot tell people to comment or not to comment. You do not have that power. If you don't like what people choose to write about you, then maybe you shouldn't be such a shoddy person who riles up all this negative attention about themselves. YOU bring this upon yourself, not anyone else. For you to make this a "Pot stirring" type BS is beyond your own understanding. (Obviously as you have NO clue what that phrase actually means...Because YOU keep doing it yourself!)

I don't give a rat's meow how much money you have in bills per month, or how many stupid followers you have on some stupid app. Your attitude will be your downfall, as you have a sense of entitlement that's out of this world. I hope that you never have anything bad happen to you because then when the shoe's on the other foot, you'll be complaining that people are treating you bad, and you don't know why they just don't understand and get where you're coming from. Then that will be karma and for those that believe in it...they'll just sit back and laugh at your stupidity.

Good luck to you out there. You're going to need it in the long run.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:37 PM   #106
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
And you just don't get that you guys/girls are not the reptile police There are very few if any large reptile producers/companies that contribute on here. I guess I should just ignore any post or threads made.

I do appreciate the free advertisement. Lots of people see thru the bs on here

I am an on here and I do not care. I have no sympathy for members that want to contribute to this and cry when I post about them elsewhere. As long as they post on here about me, I will continue to post about them elsewhere.
Blah blah blah blah blah. No one said they were the reptile police smart guy. A lot of people see through your BS too. Good luck to you.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:45 PM   #107
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
As long as they post on here about me, I will continue to post about them elsewhere.

For every single person reading this, think about this, and the BOI, and the world. It takes courage to stand up and say the right thing. This site has enormous traffic and a high visit count. By taking a stand if you feel someone, anyone in the industry is being dishonest, and giving you opinion or contributing experiences or facts, you help many others, and the future of the hobby because in reading your words, they can make more informed choices.

If Mike wants post elsewhere, let him post elsewhere. The voices of truth should never be hushed.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:14 PM   #108
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
For every single person reading this, think about this, and the BOI, and the world. It takes courage to stand up and say the right thing. This site has enormous traffic and a high visit count. By taking a stand if you feel someone, anyone in the industry is being dishonest, and giving you opinion or contributing experiences or facts, you help many others, and the future of the hobby because in reading your words, they can make more informed choices.

If Mike wants post elsewhere, let him post elsewhere. The voices of truth should never be hushed.
I hope you get paid for the amount of post you make

You average like 4 a day for the last 12 years. You really are bored with your life.

So informed choices on words of those who have not had a business transaction with a company.

You know what would bring a lot of traffic. A Facebook page bio dedicated to the fauna admins and groupies on here. Maybe, that is in the horizon

Old 06-12-2016, 11:38 PM   #109
LauraB
Yes, "the voices of truth" should not be hushed, but maybe stop feeding the troll? The truth was laid out long ago ... years, even. Those who know history and can read know the truth. One needs no transaction to discern honor and credibility vs. the exact opposite, given the years of exposure.

Just saying ...

Old 06-13-2016, 12:55 AM   #110
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Yes, "the voices of truth" should not be hushed, but maybe stop feeding the troll? The truth was laid out long ago ... years, even. Those who know history and can read know the truth. One needs no transaction to discern honor and credibility vs. the exact opposite, given the years of exposure.

Just saying ...

As each year passes even with these pointless threads I have grown larger and am producing new morphs that were not imaginable 6 years ago. All while becoming the most popular breeder in the United States pacman frogs. It must kill you to see that your efforts here are meaningless. I will continue to produce the best frogs around and use you and the rest that dislike me to strive even higher.

Follow my social media accounts to see all the awesome new creations that are about to happen

Just saying.....................

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!