Has South Carolina Reptile Exchange changed their name to North Carolina Biological? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2005, 01:18 PM   #1
Bubafat
Question Has South Carolina Reptile Exchange changed their name to North Carolina Biological?

Has South Carolina Reptile Exchange changed their name to North Carolina Biological Exchange?

They seem very similar and I think it would be important for others to know if they were the same company.

Matt Hennek

Old 09-20-2005, 03:03 PM   #2
DragonCharm
Looks like it to me, at least my gut says it is. I can't find anything really solid to prove it for sure though. Hopefully someone else knows more about the situation and might be able to provide the missing clues.

Old 09-20-2005, 03:17 PM   #3
JCCS
North Carolina Biological Exchange was known as Carolina Specialty Pets. It is a local company. Good selection of arachnids and venemous if you're in to that kind of stuff.

Chris

Old 09-20-2005, 03:20 PM   #4
DragonCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS
North Carolina Biological Exchange was known as Carolina Specialty Pets. It is a local company. Good selection of arachnids and venemous if you're in to that kind of stuff.

Chris
Would you say they are reputable and not affiliated with CRE?

Old 09-20-2005, 04:22 PM   #5
JCCS
They are an importer of many species and broker, but to my knowledge they are in no way affiliated with CRE. Joe has always done right by me, so I wuld say that they are reputable. I don't do much business with them but that is only because of our different interests in animals.

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!