Frank Patinella - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2002, 03:54 PM   #1
timopar
Just wanted to find out if anyone has dealt with Frank in the past. His email addy is coldblooded_novelties@yahoo.com with his business name being Coldblooded Novelties. If anyone has had dealings with him, good or bad, i would appreciate hearing about it. Thanks

Old 02-19-2002, 08:38 PM   #2
napavalleysnakes
Tim - Just finished up a deal with Frank last week, and can honestly say I was satisfied with both his customer service, as well as his product. spam_Even with a delay in my receiving the shipment (the carriers fault, not Franks), the animal still arrived healthy and was everything Frank had promised he would be. spam_I would not hesitate to deal with Frank again .

Thanks, Stephen Emerick spam_ spam_

Napa Valley Snakes

Old 02-20-2002, 04:30 AM   #3
dan felice
i've done some business w/ frank and spoken to him several times on the phone or at shows. he's the real deal. good animals and a good guy. you won't be sorry.

Old 02-20-2002, 10:08 PM   #4
Mike Panic
Frank's a good guy.  He's brutally honest, and not out to screw anyone.  He has some of the nicer reptiles out there, and has some of the fairest prices around.  You wont be sorry you dealt with him.  Mike

Old 02-22-2002, 10:41 AM   #5
Lee Watson
I have dealt with Frank on a few occasions and was always satisfied. On my last dealing, Frank called asking if it was alright to hold my order for a couple days to give some hatchlings a better start, I agreed and they came in wonderful. I appreciate his caring concern for his animals.

Lee Watson
  reptileswap.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!