Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 77 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2012, 02:21 AM   #761
JerryKruse
Yes Harald, Matt took the photos from his cell phone and sent them to me. I then saved them and forwarded them here with Matt's verbatim copied/pasted. No rocket science there. Note that the photos are titled "anerymatt2", etc etc. Either way, will ask him to independently come here without my assistance.

Old 04-18-2012, 02:22 AM   #762
laterob
Jerry, did you register him here, too?

Old 04-18-2012, 02:28 AM   #763
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
As for Mjay -- Matt Petza is very much a real person who resides in Maryland. He does NOT have tech savvy in any way, aside from utilizing a cellular phone. He asked me to reply for him using HIS photos and HIS texts as he is not able to get onto his PC. Bottom line is that he wanted to reply but did not have the ability to do so, therefore I assisted him in doing just that.
Quote:
I am NOT him
Matt may very well be a real person, but you ARE Mjay. You created the account, you made the posts, and you posted the pictures. I would ban the account, but (assuming you used his email) it could create problems if/when he tries to register his own.... I'll have to run it by Rich, see how he wants this handled.

Old 04-18-2012, 02:33 AM   #764
JerryKruse
Rob, Matt asked me to assist him because his computer has been down for a long time. In trying to do something helpful to MATT as he wanted to say something about his animals, it seems that is also being negated & looked upon as such. I don't think there is something so awful in that as they ARE his own photos and his OWN verbatim texts to me. He does not use his computer but rather his cellular for communications! Very simple and not having meant any malice in any way. Just was assisting him with his requests to come here and say something as had been requested by others to do so who needed to hear from Matt and were growing pretty annoyed that he wasn't coming here. Matt had an option to not do so, however he decided to do so with my help. That's all. Instead of making a mountain out of a molehill, why not wait for his own independent response here.

Old 04-18-2012, 02:36 AM   #765
hhmoore
Quote:
Yes Harald, Matt took the photos from his cell phone and sent them to me. I then saved them and forwarded them here with Matt's verbatim copied/pasted. No rocket science there. Note that the photos are titled "anerymatt2", etc etc. Either way, will ask him to independently come here without my assistance.
Jerry your previous post was submitted while I was making mine. Your explanation is certainly plausible, minus any statements that you are not Mjay.

Old 04-18-2012, 04:54 AM   #766
DesertRat73
So let me see if I have this Mjay bit down.

2/29 Jerry enters this thread
Mjay account created in March (in Little Neck, NY but Matt is in Maryland)
3/04 Mjay starts posting from Jamaica,Ny/Jerry's IP.

So, did Matt run up to Ny to register and why? Surely there is a computer he could use closer to home. (Maryland)

Then he lets you use his account to post for him? Because his computer's broke?

ROFL!!!

Old 04-18-2012, 09:02 AM   #767
joecop
Well, among other things, I dont get it. If "Mjay's account" was created by Jerry from the very first post, then why all the games about having trouble posting pictures. What was with the can anyone help me out here trying to post things act? How are those first bunch of posts his words if they were all done by Jerry too? This whole thing just stinks more and more. Did he have to "act out" the whole Mjay is not tech savy thing or something.

Joe

Old 04-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #768
Wilomn
So what, you just figured that since it was you, ol jer, it was OK to just ignore the rules, put your heh heh heh, reputation on the line, and post for a guy who can't for some reason find a library, friend, or phone that would allow him to come here, to your questionable defense?

That doesn't seem real ethical to me. But then, I think we may have different definitions of just what ethical really means.

You seem to think it means you can lie and threaten, break laws and try to entrap innocent herpers into doing the same with your cheesecake bullsnot. I suppose it's not surprising when we take into consideration that you've also stolen photos and misrepresented animals with them. Yeah, not really my definition.

Old 04-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #769
thomas davis
jerry!!!

Quote:
Rob, Matt asked me to assist him because his computer has been down for a long time. In trying to do something helpful to MATT as he wanted to say something about his animals, it seems that is also being negated & looked upon as such. I don't think there is something so awful in that as they ARE his own photos and his OWN verbatim texts to me. He does not use his computer but rather his cellular for communications! Very simple and not having meant any malice in any way. Just was assisting him with his requests to come here and say something as had been requested by others to do so who needed to hear from Matt and were growing pretty annoyed that he wasn't coming here. Matt had an option to not do so, however he decided to do so with my help. That's all. Instead of making a mountain out of a molehill, why not wait for his own independent response here.
geez man your flopping like a fish for the love of god! do you NOT see how this makes you look now?!?!?!? trying to be "helpful" to matt?!?!!!? WTF???
malice?!?!?!
this "molehill" has been made into a "mountain" of feces by you jerry. you have proven that you lie, and have no integrity whatsoever, sure you refunded stu which is/was right and just but... all this other crap YOU have done TOTALLY out wieghs that. you to my knowledge have never APOLOGIZED to stu or the BOI for your actions and proven lies geez MAN UP and eat your humble pie save face, you seem to want to JUSTIFY yourself rather than be a man and own up to your actions and words and that is just simply PATHETIC imho, but, it does show the 50,000plus viewers of this thread that will be here FOREVER for anyone to see exactly what kind of person you really are, so in that vein... KEEP DIGGIN

Old 04-18-2012, 11:20 PM   #770
JerryKruse
Well, I have spoken to Matt this afternoon and he has made several attempts to log into the BOI and keeps getting the following message:

"METHOD NOT IMPLEMENTED

GET to /forums/login.php not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered."

His PC was worked on in the last couple of weeks but is having difficulty in logging into the BOI. I've asked Rich to possibly assist w/ the technical matter. Otherwise, Matt may utilize someone else's PC in order to independently participate. But he does state the same sentiments as he had before (via me) that he doesn't want to get overly involved in the drama. Once he is able to join in on his own, he will be able to say whatever he needs to. I don't have anything else to add, and I have already apologized for what may have appeared to be a fabricated individual as well as to Stu for the situation between him and myself not having gone the way he'd expected. The matter is resolved and damages are done. Okay, I get it. But I'm not going to spend my precious time wallowing in it here day after day after day. It's redundant. Whomever wishes to interact with me, please do so. Whomever doesn't, well that's their prerogative. Good night and be well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!