For Sale 18 Inch Blonde Leopard Tortoise Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 12-12-2018, 03:47 AM   #1
lizardmaster1
18 Inch Blonde Leopard Tortoise Female

I went to look at Sulcatas this past weekend and saw this pretty lady in a yard full of sulcatas. Owners had raised her from a small juvenile. She is 18" long and at least 20 years old. Her shell has nice, smooth growth and nice, blonde coloring though it does show some wear and some minor chipping from being in a yard full of sulcatas for 20 plus years. Her shell is thick and strong. I'm sure she's more than ready to find a big, handsome male leopard to spend time with.

We checked the internet for like-sized female leopards to base our price off of but we couldn't find any. So we are going to take offers for a few days to gauge interest and determine the price. If you are interested in adding this big, beautiful girl to your breeding group, come with a strong offer.

She would be shipped Delta Cargo or Southwest Cargo to your nearest airport. You would pick up there.

Please contact me with your nearest airport for a shipping quote.

Thanx, James, Woody's Reptiles 602-309-5711 9am-9pm
URL: http://www.woodysreptiles.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-12-2018, 11:22 AM   #2
oswego tort lover
female leo

im offering you $2,000. I have one just like her.

Old 12-12-2018, 05:35 PM   #3
lizardmaster1
I'm going to take offers thru the weekend. Thanx for your offer.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!