Good Guy "ClockWork" in da house - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
Au Duong Phong
"ClockWork" in da house

I just got a really nice snake at my door today from Ryan. So he for sure good and Im a happy customer.. Same snake advertised, same snake I payed for and I got. All Gravy baby. Beautiful!

Old 04-23-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
hhmoore
I'm guessing that "ClockWork" is supposed to reference the person/business you bought from...Is that the name of the business? Or something else? There is an account here with that name; but it is registered to a Samantha, and she hasn't posted since December.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:41 PM   #3
Ed Clark
Is this who your talking about Mr Nguyen?

Clockwork Reptile Company (Ryan Burke)

Old 04-23-2009, 05:16 PM   #4
Au Duong Phong
Yes guys. Im sorry I wasn't deatiled.. Right mr Ed Clark. That is the right Clockwork!

I broke my camera screen but still can take pictures.. Just cant see what Im catching.. Share some pics. Lighter in person than pictures for sure.. Hot lil female Enchi.

Old 04-23-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
Au Duong Phong
Looks so brown in pictures She's yellow!

Guess my camera broke to tell me to get a better camera.

Old 04-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #6
creepycrawly
Thumbs up Great experience here too

I've also purchased from Ryan at Clockwork Reptiles, a couple of times. I purchased Guyana boas. He's very accomodating, and helpful. I would purchase from him again, and would recommend him and his animals to anyone.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
vidikron
Ryan Burke (Clockwork Reptile Company)

I have also purchased from Ryan. He was excellent to deal with and he also sends a guarantee document stating he is guaranteeing both sex and genetics. Good guy, i would purchase from Ryan again

Old 05-07-2009, 01:50 AM   #8
onebadrr
I purchased 3 BP's from him. Transaction was smooth as could be, despite the fact he was driving to an expo at the same time. I'd definately recommend him.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:27 PM   #9
laterob
Agreed

I just got a triple het, a bumblebee and a g. stripe. All look great, perky right out of the box. Honest guy, helpful, friendly.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!