Inquiry Anthony Caponetto no delivery - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #21
brodie691
Another week gone by and still no reply. Now it truly is starting to peeve me a bit.......

matthew watkins

Old 04-09-2009, 06:16 AM   #22
Eric@RacksAndReptiles.com
10-4 me to i got a system generated reply from him saying he is at a show and will be back in on monday. after i recieve my displays i will never purchase from him again. he should ither stop selling for this company or stock these items and ship them his self

Old 04-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #23
ajc
Hey guys,

I just realized this was still going on.

First of all, this isn't a problem with the manufacturer. I said that I take full responsibility and I meant exactly that. In fact, I'd go as far as to say they're probably the best in the industry when it comes to getting things out when they're supposed to. Anyone who's been around the reptile hobby for any length of time knows how rare that is with cage manufacturers.

The problem (in a nutshell) was that the manufacturer wasn't getting some of the orders from me and I had no idea because some were getting through and some were not. Again, not the manufacturer's fault...the functionality of my order processing system is my responsibility, not theirs.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #24
ajc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric@RacksAndReptiles.com View Post
10-4 me to i got a system generated reply from him saying he is at a show and will be back in on monday. after i recieve my displays i will never purchase from him again. he should ither stop selling for this company or stock these items and ship them his self
Eric,

The system generated reply was from the show last weekend. Forgot to turn that off on Monday when I got back.

Anyways, I have a UPS tracking number (1Z14W5620196313453) showing your order was left on your front porch March 31, 2009. You only have one address listed in your order, so it couldn't have been shipped to the wrong address or anything like that.

Brandi just called me back as I was typing this, so I'm sure she'll fill you in on the rest.

Thanks,
AC

Old 04-09-2009, 07:08 PM   #25
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajc View Post
Eric,

The system generated reply was from the show last weekend. Forgot to turn that off on Monday when I got back.

Anyways, I have a UPS tracking number (1Z14W5620196313453) showing your order was left on your front porch March 31, 2009. You only have one address listed in your order, so it couldn't have been shipped to the wrong address or anything like that.

Brandi just called me back as I was typing this, so I'm sure she'll fill you in on the rest.

Thanks,
AC

Tracking Number: 1Z 14W 562 01 9631 345 3

Type: Package
UPS has delivered the shipment.

Residential deliveries that do not require a signature may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. If you have instructed the driver to leave the shipment with a neighbor or leasing office, this would be noted on a yellow UPS InfoNotice left by the driver.

Delivered
Delivered On: 04/09/2009
9:47 A.M.
Delivered To: DENVER, CO, US
Signed By: OLSON
Service: NEXT DAY AIR

i am a huge reptile fan of yours anthony and i wouldnt hesitate from buying from you but but unless this is the wrong tracking number, this number says delivered today and signed for today.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #26
ajc
Sorry...that was a copy and paste from one of my reptile orders. lol

Here's the right one...

1Z2TT7770345503815

Old 04-09-2009, 10:11 PM   #27
xanaxez
Quote:
Here's the right one...

1Z2TT7770345503815

this has your town on it and says it was shipped and delivered. can you chime is as to why it says delivered on the 30th but you're saying today that you havent gotten it yet?

Old 04-09-2009, 10:16 PM   #28
xanaxez
Quote:
i am a bit confused with your name. racksandreptiles? is it because you have racks and reptiles? just curious bwecause you're buying racks from someone else and have none for sale.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:12 AM   #29
brodie691
Anthony refunded my money when i didn't even ask him to do so. Let me ask you, how was it that you became one of the leading gecko sellers in the industry? Your customer service BLOWS!
I can understand, you came here, read this thread, and got all butt hurt about pissing off a customer, but........... WHO'S fault is that again?
I might have been hasty in the beginning, but this.......... is absolutely ridiculous. I think i'll go spend my money with your competition now, and from here on out. I'll also suggest that anyone i know do the same.

matthew watkins

Old 04-10-2009, 05:57 AM   #30
Eric@RacksAndReptiles.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanaxez View Post
Tracking Number: 1Z 14W 562 01 9631 345 3

Type: Package
UPS has delivered the shipment.

Residential deliveries that do not require a signature may be left in a safe place, out of sight and out of weather, at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. If you have instructed the driver to leave the shipment with a neighbor or leasing office, this would be noted on a yellow UPS InfoNotice left by the driver.

Delivered
Delivered On: 04/09/2009
9:47 A.M.
Delivered To: DENVER, CO, US
Signed By: OLSON
Service: NEXT DAY AIR

i am a huge reptile fan of yours anthony and i wouldnt hesitate from buying from you but but unless this is the wrong tracking number, this number says delivered today and signed for today.

if the package was left at the front door and we have not yet recieved it then it must have been stolen. it says that they should be left out of sight and out of weather but yet i live on a corner facing 2 schools and 300 kids walk close enough to my door to touch it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!