Info Beware Erik Lindross aka Herploverz - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #11
snakewrangler
That picture has brought a smile to my face on more than one boring days at the office!

Old 04-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #12
HowlinGaleDragons
Hahaha explains alot about him he is no army boy he's a punk little white boy black boy rap star wanna be

Old 04-07-2009, 01:32 PM   #13
Ed Clark
He used that line on me also about him being in the military, his brother being in jail and he had to sell all his herps for cheap.

I thought he was a black guy by the way he spoke and acted, not that a black guy is a bad thing. this dood was a poser wannabe for sure.

There is enought info out there about him to help protect possible future scams from happening.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:50 PM   #14
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Sup, my name is dan costello. I AM A SCAMMER.

My game is weak cause all you fauna guys and gals have outted me many times now.

I dress like a girl, drinking the cheapest alcohol.

The Pa. State Police are all up in my stuff cause I tried to scam the wrong peeps.

Lordy whats a punk like me gonna do......work!

Compared to him you're a fart in a hurricane..for sure. But people who live in fat asses shouldn't throw waffles.

Old 04-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #15
RyanT
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Compared to him you're a fart in a hurricane..for sure. But people who live in fat asses shouldn't throw waffles.
Do you ever have ANYTHING positive to say?...Over 4,000 posts...you MUST have a slew of friends out there in the real world.

Old 04-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #16
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanT View Post
Do you ever have ANYTHING positive to say?
Its positively beautiful here in florida today.

Old 04-08-2009, 04:48 PM   #17
MikeCurtin
Hey, look! Chuck's back! Hi, Chuck...where you been, man???

Old 04-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #18
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
Hey, look! Chuck's back! Hi, Chuck...where you been, man???
Hi Cap!

Old 04-08-2009, 06:42 PM   #19
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
Still nothing of substance to add to any thread, its all about personal attacks on other members with you.

We have been on Dan Costello for awhile with great progress.

Take a hike Chuch if you dont have anything positive to add here!!

Old 04-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #20
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Still nothing of substance to add to any thread, its all about personal attacks on other members with you.

We have been on Dan Costello for awhile with great progress.

Take a hike Chuch if you dont have anything positive to add here!!
The only thing funnier than you're involvement in this chasing after Dan Costello would be if your last name was Abbott.

So anyway.....

Speaking of progress and substance. Would the great substance you posted in post #5 also include the progress you've made to bring the scoundrel to justice? Maybe I missed it. To me it just looks like a personal attack on another member.

Quit while your behind, jackass. I'm fresh after a month layover.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!