Inquiry I'm thinking of buying from "bigdaddywholesale"---Is he good or not - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2009, 12:01 AM   #41
RJK890
Thumbs down Drama Alert !!!

Quote:
Quote Dickie Reptiles:
Just maybe the guy that works for Allen now cleans cages instead of taking pictures of them and crying on the B.O.I.
Terry,
Why stir that crap up all over again?

Just let people with actual feedback post about their actual transactions with Allen, good or bad.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:46 AM   #42
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Reptiles View Post
Just maybe the guy that works for Allen now cleans cages instead of taking pictures of them and crying on the B.O.I.
No tears here except the one from my laughing that you, he who held Repster on a pedestal as the next best thing, could only come up with that. Considering the source and those you've backed in the past, I'll take that as a compliment.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:45 AM   #43
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
Terry,
Why stir that crap up all over again?
Do you think it was the small mindedness, the pettiness or just the overall lack of intelligence that made him do it?

Old 05-24-2009, 06:52 AM   #44
norsmis
I agree with Sammy on this one. I would trust Bryon more than just about anyone on this forum.
My question to the OP is, If you have alerady seen all the bad stuff here, why would you even think about buying from Belcher? Its your money, do what you want. But with a rep like his, you are gambling....

Old 05-24-2009, 11:58 AM   #45
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
Do you think it was the small mindedness, the pettiness or just the overall lack of intelligence that made him do it?
Id say all of the above..

Old 05-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #46
Dixie Reptiles
Quote:
Nothing much changes here,name calling is very mature.

Old 05-24-2009, 01:28 PM   #47
RJK890
Suprised?

What did you expect Terry?

Actually, I think they have taken it easy on you(So far.) You pretty much sucker punched Bryon who is a "good guy," and very well liked and respected around these parts.

I think you were looking for the Drama, and attention, and have not really gotten it(So Far.)

Old 05-24-2009, 01:57 PM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
What did you expect Terry?

Actually, I think they have taken it easy on you(So far.) You pretty much sucker punched Bryon who is a "good guy," and very well liked and respected around these parts.

I think you were looking for the Drama, and attention, and have not really gotten it(So Far.)
I agree. That comment by Terry had nothing productive to say about business, it was simply put out to bait, IMHO. A bit disingenuous to make such a comment and then criticize any response.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #49
Bubafat
I've seen some of his animals at the birmingham show's I've been to and I wouldn't spend my hard earned money with him. I've seen worse, but I've definitely seen much better. As for as animal quality THAT I'VE SEEN, I'd give the guy a C-...passable, but barely. Definitely not worth the risk imo.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:07 PM   #50
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
All of that and more Sammy.

And I have a question for you Terry, how are those bp's that you bought from a gentlemen named Larry doing? You bought them at your last show. You know the animals that I'm talkin about, they were possibly exposed to a serious illness, and you decided to take a chance on them anyway? Any upper respiratory infections pop up yet???? How are they eating for you??? Inquiring minds want to know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!