Good Guy Mitchel Lack of Mitchels Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:07 PM   #1
chrisdrake
Mitchel Lack of Mitchels Exotics

I recieved 2.2 beautiful mole kings from mitchel yesterday. He was great to deal with. The animals were well packed and healthy. He was easy to communciate with and a pleasure to do business with. I wish all transactions went this smooth. Thanks Mitch. I hope you enjoy those hogs.

Chris Drake

Old 08-18-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
drizzt08
Thanks Chris these hogs are great and i hope you enjoy those mole kings.

Old 08-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #3
chrisdrake
I'm glad you like them Mitch. I am very happy with the moles. I was feeding tonight and thought I would give them a try on F/T and both males didn't hesitate. Hope to have more transactions with you in the future.

Chris Drake

Old 08-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
drizzt08
Thanks and im glad to hear they are already eating for you. Neither one of those have ever turned down a meal. And i hope to get some moe hogs from you in the future. Lol

Old 08-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #5
snakegirl243
Just purchased a beastly bubblegum rat from Mitchel Lack. He was very quick to respond and quick to ship. Animal arrived well packed and in fantastic condition. Mitchel was very easy and interesting to talk to and answered all my questions with confidence. I look forward to dealing with Mitchels Exotics in the future. Those mole kings do sound mighty interesting.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
drizzt08
Lol thanks it was a pleasure doing business with you and i hope you like your new addition. I am looking forward to being around for awhile hopefully. Thanks for all the kind words.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
Fatman608
I purchased an albino Honduran from Mitchel Lack ( drizzt08 ) the snake arrived very well packed and in great shape. His business name is Mitchel Exotics.

Hey Mitchel, if this big old boy eats me out of house and home can I live with you. Just Kidding but he is a big fellow and is very nice looking. THANK YOU

Love the Fatman

Old 09-23-2010, 04:40 PM   #8
liltemptress7
Didn't see this thread & posted my own =/

Awesome guy...before I got my odd import boa, he & I were B.S.'ing via text....just a very nice, patient, honest & likable guy! What I saw in his ad, is what I got!

Old 09-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #9
drizzt08
Thanks everyone. I'm glad you all like you new additions and i also that you for the kind words.

Old 12-01-2010, 02:49 AM   #10
sklepeisz
I am in the midst of a trade with Mitch, and I am confident I will not be dissapointed. From what I've seen, his animals look great!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!