For Sale Babies panther chameleons from amazing genetic - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 05-28-2020, 10:46 AM   #1
Sezny
Babies panther chameleons from amazing genetic

Hello,

The first babies from this amazing pair are ready for adoption.

So far I have one male ready. He is from March 17th and is already showing some reds. You can see how big he already is. He molted yesterday so still have a bit of skin attached to his back.

Price $300.
Sir: Jacques from Kammerflage bloodline.

Sir’s Sir: one of the most beautiful Ambilobe male I have seen, so many different patterns. Ampiosongo-fantatra.

Dame: she is from the first clutch produced at IPardalis. During her first two month, she was eating so well that her owner thought she was his best male! She finally happened to be a strong female with amazing fertility. She laid four clutches so far, two of 39 eggs, one of 42 eggs and one of 46 eggs!
Dame’s sir: Flash from IPardalis. An impressive mix of colors for this very gentle large-sized male. I went to get the dame myself and I was very impressed by the quality of the set up and the good care that Jonathan provides to his chameleons.

Dame's Sir:

Pro and cons of the breeders:
I am willing to share the pros and cons of the breeders with transparency. This way you can know what to expect from these eggs.

Sir’s cons: Jacques needs typically two days and a half to complete its molt, regardless the terrarium he is maintained in. This is a bit longer than the normal time a chameleon needs to molt. This said he does not have any remnant of skin left after this period and his tail and toes are very healthy.

Sir’s pros: Jacques is an amazing pet and a very stunning male. I selected him among 5 different males I bought and he is my dream panther chameleon. He looks always gorgeous. On the pictures you can see, I did not put him in front of a mirror or another male for him to fire up, he always look like that. He is also very friendly and calm. Never aggressive, he will come spontaneously on your hand if you open the terrarium. Finally, an excellent breeder. You can put the female in his cage or him in the female cage; he will start his parade right away. He has never been aggressive to the female.

Dame’s cons: not really any cons. She just likes variety in her food but that is what you should do anyway.
Dame’s pros: An incredibly fertile female. Always lays her clutches fast with no issues and they are HUGE: 39, 42 and 46 eggs!

So truly an amazing and carefully selected pair. I am sure these babies are going to be amazing.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Best,

Sesny
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-03-2020, 09:13 PM   #2
jmachen55
How many males will be available?

Old 06-04-2020, 10:52 AM   #3
Sezny
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmachen55 View Post
How many males will be available?
Probably 2-3
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2020, 01:55 AM   #4
rschaefer12
any females available?

Old 06-22-2020, 01:33 PM   #5
Sezny
Hello, an update on what is available. I have an other confirmed female for $250. The males will be $350 now as a friend is helping me to take care of them so he gets his share.
More babies are coming. We gently handle them regularly to make them good pets. Now they will climb spontaneously on our hands.
I have a good deal on one confirmed female. She was born fine but over her first week of life, her left back claws started to get black and felt off. What happened to her is unclear: did she get trapped or something? She is going great now and uses this paw just fine. This female will go for $200 only so it is a great opportunity! I am attaching pictures of her.
Best regards and thank you for the great interest this clutch is bringing!

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2020, 03:36 AM   #6
Carl P
how many males available now ? or will be soon ?

Old 06-27-2020, 01:21 PM   #7
nixibabie
Im interested in her.

Old 03-03-2021, 06:17 PM   #8
trunks33534@yahoo.com
Chameleons

Hey im also in the raleigh area breeding chameleons of different locales just wondering what yiu have available right now

Old 04-11-2021, 01:33 AM   #9
Arlexd
hi im interested in a male can you contact me at 346-760-2847 thankyou

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!