Dropped -Shipped Feeders! Want to sell feeders, let me do all the work. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
pacog6969
Dropped -Shipped Feeders! Want to sell feeders, let me do all the work.

Hello, My name is Chris Gauch aka Paco. Are you tired of stocking feeders. Are you tired of all the work involved with stocking your own feeders. Or do you want to stock feeders but don't have the space, time, or funds to do so.

Well look no further. Let me do all the work for you. I can drop-ship certain sized orders of certain feeders for you( contact me for current list,it is expanding every day). I am very flexible on the size of orders as well. If I
don't stock it myself I can find it at a reasonable price.

I will be Carrying the Following Feeders:
Dubia
Disciods
Lateralis
Meal worms
Wax Worms
Super Worms
Silk Worms
Horn Worms.

The Affiliate Program will have 2 options to choose from.

1.A bulk reduced price list, and you re-advertise on your site for what ever price you choose. I then drop-ship to your Clients, with your business name on the label. 20%-40% sales margins are easily made with option.

2. You have my website Link Banner on your web page. Every person who visits my Feeder Page and makes a purchase from your link you get a 10% commission on sale not including tax and shipping. Most people put web Links on their websites for FREE. There will be Minor stipulations to qualify for this program.

Example: I advertise 3000ct Small Dubia for $380. If a customer makes an order on MY feeder page from your web link. Then you get a $38 commission. Not bad for hosting a link you would normally host for Free.

So what do you have to loose? Nothing but a bunch of work is all. Make money while I do all the work. You just fill the orders and send them to me. Does it get any easier than that? If it does let me know I want in!!!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this awesome opportunity. We can discuss how the program will work and benefit both of us. Even if you all ready do your own feeders it might be worth while to check out what I have to offer, you just might have me doing your feeders as well. Thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread