SOLD!! 1.1 CBB Vietnamese High Yellow "LEMON" Mandarin Ratsnakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 12-19-2016, 08:40 AM   #1
doctorluck247
1.1 CBB Vietnamese High Yellow "LEMON" Mandarin Ratsnakes

Available is 1 pair of my 2016 hold back "Lemon" Vietnamese locality mandarin ratsnakes. These snakes maintain a high yellow appearance as noted in pictures below of the adult breeding pair.

There are very few of these High Yellow animals in the hobby both in the U.S. and in the U.K.

The pairs are available for $****/shipped.

If interested please feel free to email or call/text at matthewgmost@me.com or cell phone 708.620.9003.

Pictures of the adults are available at www.sarpamitra.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-25-2016, 02:32 PM   #2
faunasherman
Hi, I have 1.1 normal mandarin adults. Going to breed them this year. I am interested in they yellow ones, if the price is very right. As with everyone these days, money's tight.

Old 12-26-2016, 06:00 AM   #3
dieselfan
Buyers and sellers beware of Ira Tommer!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=ira+tommer

Old 12-26-2016, 12:15 PM   #4
Michael Cardell
Ira

His name is Ira Tommer. He is from Long Island NY. I used to sell him rodents and some animals. There was always a problem getting paid it does not make sense because he has more money than God. Never take a check from him cash up front or no deal. I never post here because I don't like gossip but he is a con man. So I thought I should.

Old 12-27-2016, 08:09 PM   #5
faunasherman
Hello. I am totally mystified about your comments. I don't even know you. I have NEVER purchased a single rodent from anybody other than a lab surplus or rodent pro. I am not trying to make excuses. I honestly don't know what you are talking about. The only Michael I ever knew in New York worked in a pet shop in Long Island, and you are definitely not him. You will probably think I'm making this up, but I have heard consistent rumors of somebody impersonating me. Are you CERTAIN you have the right person? Because that is impossible.

Old 12-27-2016, 08:13 PM   #6
faunasherman
This is directed to PATRICK STERLING, who found it necessary to warn the world about how dangerous I am. I have a BAD GUY against me for backing out of a deal. People do that all the time. At one point I said the money was in the mail because I had the money order on my desk and I will forever regret that I did not keep a copy of it. But does backing out of a deal make somebody a bad guy?

Old 12-27-2016, 09:27 PM   #7
Robert Walker
This is what the BOI is for guys, please move it there and let's not clutter up Matt's ad anymore. Patrick already provided the link. Thanks

Old 12-27-2016, 09:36 PM   #8
faunasherman
I understand your concern, but how would you feel and react if YOU were being accused of something totally untrue?

Old 12-27-2016, 09:40 PM   #9
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by faunasherman View Post
how would you feel and react
I would take it to the BOI and duke it out there. I would start a BOI thread on someone who wrongfully attempted to tarnish my name, etc.

Old 12-27-2016, 09:49 PM   #10
faunasherman
You have no idea how stressful it is for a person who always tries to do the right thing to be shamed like this. The problem is that once it's in the BOI it goes on google for the rest of your life, TRUE OR NOT. I backed out of a deal once, was labeled BAD GUY, and you would not believe how it affected my life, not to mention the obscene hate mail. Why does backing out of a deal, when the guy sold it anyway, make a person a BAD GUY for life? Ok, that one was at least legit, but the one on this thread is total fantasy, and now I'm stuck with it. Ok. I'll let it end now, for the sake of everybody else who shouldn't be inconvenienced by this. Thanks for your reasonable comments.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!