Ouch - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-15-2013, 01:58 AM   #11
darkbloodwyvern
Ha ha! That is called your Tragus. I seriously worry about my snakes latching onto my cheek when I listen to them. So far, so good. Though they usually hiss when I do this, so it takes longer to reassure myself they are just making cranky noises and not wheezing, the brats!

Old 05-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #12
RoyalPythonPros
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGRO51 View Post
Its usually after saying "this never happened" that it happens so beware. Im sure there is a bite in your near future and probably a nasty one with teeth stuck in there
Ok, it wasn't a bad one but my pistripe caught me off guard and got my hand. Doesn't usually strike so I wasn't being too cautious.

Old 05-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #13
Helenthereef
I have a snake with one eye, who sometimes makes mistakes if something moves on his blind side.

One day he was on my shoulder, nice and mellow, next thing - wham - right on my eyelid! He must have spotted my eye moving. Luckily reflex kicked in and my eye closed, but he actually gave me a small black eye for a few days - bit hard to explain....

(and yes I am REALLY sorry I didn't take pictures.... )

Old 05-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #14
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
I have a snake with one eye, who sometimes makes mistakes if something moves on his blind side.

One day he was on my shoulder, nice and mellow, next thing - wham - right on my eyelid! He must have spotted my eye moving. Luckily reflex kicked in and my eye closed, but he actually gave me a small black eye for a few days - bit hard to explain....

(and yes I am REALLY sorry I didn't take pictures.... )
Haha I would have been too embarrassed to take pics also.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!