For Trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 02:43 PM   #1
Ayden09302006
Arrow For Trade

I'm looking to trade my Female and Male Bearded Dragons. They are breeders. Male is around 3 years old and the female is around 2 years old. The have made some nice looking babies, with good yellow and orange coloring. My females last clutch was 27 eggs and all of them made it. She has never laid anything under 20 eggs. The female is German Giant X Citrus with Blue, large in size, healthy, and a big eater. The male is German Giant X Orange/Peach with Blue, XLarge in size, healthy, eats everything. I have pictures of them if you would like to see them e-mail me at Nexxis86@aol.com. I also have some pictures of there offspring if you would like to see them too. I'm looking to get 3 females close to 1 year old. Not looking for any specific colors just let me know what you have to offer. Also might be willing to trade for something else, just depends.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2007, 04:51 PM   #2
hannah_heidi72
would you be interested in a group of breeding banded geckos five in total all healthy and parasite free i really need a male and female beardie to help my breeding project get underway but i don't want to spend money that i can use to buy food for my animals plz consider my request i will ship

Old 01-04-2007, 08:47 PM   #3
Ayden09302006
Sorry but I'm try to get out of breeding reptiles and I don't know much about geckos.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2007, 09:52 PM   #4
Trooper15
Stop! feam;e

would you be willing to sell them seperately?

If not that is ok,,,,, can II just get pics of the female plz?
id give you 150-200 4 her alone..........

ty
BRIAN

Old 01-05-2007, 03:44 PM   #5
iluvmypets
I just want to make everyone aware i had let a buddy use my name to trade a red tailed boa with nicole the item was sent via delta dash and alittle after week now she refuses to swap the female breadie and the male with him do not buy trade or anything with this person its a SCAM

Old 01-05-2007, 04:49 PM   #6
Ayden09302006
What the hell is this. Anyone that think this B/S is true I've got all mail sent back and forth about the redtail/dragon trade that I DID NOT DO! I told him I would not ship 1 st and he said he would not ship 1 st so WE DID NOT TRADE!!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2007, 05:00 PM   #7
iluvmypets
if anyone would like i can get copys of a tracking record from him and post it from the delta dash

Old 01-05-2007, 05:04 PM   #8
Ayden09302006
You are full of shhh. I've only been talk to you since yesterday. At your age and find something better to do with your time.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2007, 07:21 PM   #9
iluvmypets
soo tell me this if he or she was trying to get out of th reptile business why would he or she want a redtail snake

Old 01-05-2007, 08:15 PM   #10
Ayden09302006
I'm not looking for breeders, I'm looking for a pet. I love reptiles. I have a redtail and she is the best snake I have ever had. She is not a breeder and has never been. That is why I would want one.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread