John Dumas - DiamondExotics - Massachusetts - THIEF SCAMMER LIAR!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2007, 11:50 PM   #11
LadyOhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
AND YOUR MOTHER IS FATTER THEN A RHINO AND UGLIER THEN A PIG
MATTER OF EFFACT ISNT THAT HER NICK NAME (DIRTY PIG)<-- I BET THIS IS HOW YOU AFFORD YOUR SNAKES
Classy, John...

That will really have people want to do business with you.

Keep on digging, buddy.

Old 07-12-2007, 11:51 PM   #12
Wolfy-hound
I thought he bought het pieds... or pieds... and a spider... and she sold his het albinos... then.. how does he not know her?
That's just a little confusing. And cursing too.
Theresa Baker

Old 07-12-2007, 11:53 PM   #13
jasballs
Quote:
AND YOUR MOTHER IS FATTER THEN A RHINO AND UGLIER THEN A PIG
MATTER OF EFFACT ISNT THAT HER NICK NAME (DIRTY PIG)<-- I BET THIS IS HOW YOU AFFORD YOUR SNAKES
If i afford my snakes because my mom was fat, I'd have Platty's by now!
Try some other way to hurt my feelings...

Old 07-12-2007, 11:55 PM   #14
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound
I thought he bought het pieds... or pieds... and a spider... and she sold his het albinos... then.. how does he not know her?
That's just a little confusing. And cursing too.
Theresa Baker
Let me cut through the confusion for you Teresa. He is a lying sack of crap thieving fraudulent foulmouthed scammer with the ethics of a jackal and the intellect of a fruitfly.

Does that clear it up a bit?

Mr. Dumas, you are a complete waste of oxygen

Old 07-13-2007, 12:00 AM   #15
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB
Geez...when I preview my post before I submit, my full name is in my sig...when I post, it's gone...what gives? I already got one warning for it not being there, so I signed my post with my name, previewed it and my name was there twice. I removed the manual typed name, hit submit and it's gone! Any suggestions or clues, please?

~ Laura Bolt
You need to be a contributor level or above for signatures to appear.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:02 AM   #16
ravensgait
""I dont know a John Dumas, I know a John Dumbas* he needs to ask the Nigerians for help thats for sure.

Anthony Allis ""

LOL Anthony I was thinking the same thing.. Must really piss ol racist John off to know that the Nigerian Scammers are much better at this than he is and they pretty well suck at it lol I know that went over your head John so I"ll help ya out, Nigeria is a country in Africa... Randy

Old 07-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #17
garweft
John, do you even realize that there is a spell check button down there with the submit reply button? If you were to hit that every once in a while you might look a little smarter....... well, maybe not. But it couldn't hurt.

Dumb people shouldn't lie, because there's too much to remember. John has enough problem remembering where he lives or his phone number.

Don't you need to know that to graduate kindergarten?

Old 07-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #18
Chameleon Company
Whoa everybody. This is getting way too out of hand, and the animal kingdom is not at all pleased with the slights ! First off, I have often envisioned myself with some day having the physique of a rhino when I work out on the bench. Secondly, I have dated many pigs, as I confess to having woken up next to a few, and am no worse for the experience. And lastly, fruit flies may not be very smart, but they are NOT THAT DUMB !

Old 07-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #19
DThomas
Quote:
YOU KNOW SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW HER, I HAVE TRADED WITH JASON MATHESON IN THE PAST I HAVE BOUGHT SNAKES OFF LLLREPTILES, PRO EXOTICS AND, THE SNAKE KEEPER.SO GET SOME REAL FACTS BEFORE YOU START POSTING BULLSHIT ABOUT ME I DO NOT RUN A PUPPY MILL IT TAKES 3 TIMES THE EFFORT TO RAISE DOGS THEN IT DOES SNAKES...A SNAKE YOU JUST LEAVE IN A CAGE AND FEED IT ONCE A WEEK AND CHANGE ITS CAGE 1-2 TIMES A WEEK AND HOLD IT FOR AN HOUR A DAY. WITH A DOG THERE IS ALOT MORE WORK AND EFFORT INTO RAISING AND BREEDING THEM. SO DONT FUCKING JUDGE SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW. I WILL MEET ANYONE ANYWHERE ANY TIME RUN YOUR COWARDLY MOUTH TO MY FACE. SO I CAN PUNCH YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT. THESE PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS I OWN 2 FEMALE AND 2 MALE DOGS MY MALES WERENT OLD ENOUGH TO BREED. SHE HAD AN AD IN THE NEWS PAPER FOR HER MALE TO STUD TO ANYONES FEMALE. THIS IS THE ONLY REASON I KNEW HER I DO NOT DEAL WITH HER ANYMORE AS MY MALES ARE OLD ENOUGH
Then why did you send Dennis Hultman the same stolen pied pics that Pam was using saying it was your snake? Oh wait, wait for it..........Because you two are a pair of thieving scum bags. And cut out the threats of violence.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:06 AM   #20
ravensgait
"Let me cut through the confusion for you Teresa. He is a lying sack of crap thieving fraudulent foulmouthed scammer with the ethics of a jackal and the intellect of a fruitfly."'

John that is rather insulting to the Jackal's and even somewhat to the flies !!! Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!