Richard Carew Sunset BCI (Good Guy) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #11
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks John. I'm happy that you like her. She should do very well in your care.

Thanks again for the pleasant transaction.

Old 11-26-2008, 12:21 AM   #12
BryonsBoas
We got in a couple boas from Rick tonight and to say I was impressed is an understatement. Complete feed & shed records and a genealogy chart for each one. Way to make me want to step up my game brother.

Old 11-26-2008, 06:23 PM   #13
crotalusadamanteus
Any time brother. Hope they are all I said they'd be. (Sometimes I may be a little bias about my critters. You know how it is.)

Appreciate the kind words everyone!
Rick

Old 11-27-2008, 12:00 AM   #14
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Any time brother. Hope they are all I said they'd be. (Sometimes I may be a little bias about my critters. You know how it is.)

Appreciate the kind words everyone!
Rick
They are everything you said they would be. Next time I call be prepared to explain how you built the genealogy chart. I wanna steal the idea.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #15
luvsnakes222
jus got my snake from rick last night. ive been talkin to him for months and everything he said is true. delivered a beautiful healthy snake that i hope to have for many years. great guy to do business with. thanks rick

Old 01-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #16
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks Trey. You almost didn't get that one though. LOL She's got so much color, I almost kept her for me.

Glad you like her though. She'll mature nicely, I am sure of that.

Thanks again!
Rick

Old 01-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #17
Southern Wolf
As stated in the other thread.... I got 3 boas from Rick... and they were all that they were promised to be. The transaction went smooth... and Im just waiting for him to produce another that Im interested in.

Thanks again Rick.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #18
crotalusadamanteus
Anytime Kevin. It was a pleasure to deal with you. No hassles, quick payment. Wish they could all go like that.

Thanks again!
Rick

Old 02-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #19
laterob
more of the same

Just got a Sunglow from Rick today. Great communication, very helpful, always has time, etc. The snake was warm, alert, and appears VERY healthy. I couldn't be happier.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:14 PM   #20
crotalusadamanteus
Thanks Rob. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Hope you like the little guy. Both parents are really calm and outgoing, so hopefully that will pass on for you.

Thanks again for the quick payment.
Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!