Bad Guy mike fields is a horrible business man - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:56 PM   #1
240 deep
Angry mike fields is a horrible business man

Mike fields is probably one of the worste businessmen i have dealt with. He's probably just as bad as dan scolaro without the nutcase mentality. Just like dan his word means nothing to him. I'm still chasing down money for reptiles he never shipped to me and its been months. He gave me his word several different times that he would either refund my money or send the reptiles but still no luck. Don't let this happen to the rest of you. dan and Mike are the worste......

Old 10-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #2
hhmoore
I'm not sure who Mike Fields is - do you have a business name?
(My first thought was the infamous "Mike" of Danielle Fields Geckos (formerly Rainforest Reptiles)

Old 10-07-2008, 05:27 PM   #3
Dan Scolaro
Joe, you mention my name but never bought a reptile from me? Can you provide any proof behind your claims? I have thousands of great sales transactions and a very few scammers (3-4) who tried to extort funds from me via threats to get monies they were not entitled to. So if you are meaning those posts from those bad guys, then you are basing your comments on the wrong stuff my friend.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #4
240 deep
dan,

I am very knowledgable of the sales you have made. Yes, I have seen a couple good reports about you, but just about everybody i've talked to told me that you were a scammer. I didnt make any statement back to any of them because i dont speak without proof. Then i came across emails you have sent to people. Very childish emails that have the proof written in words. I read posts that you have sent people and threads you have made and they are completely different then emails i have come across by you. you change and rephrase words to get out of situations. It's time to grow up my friend. Im just stating the facts.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:50 PM   #5
240 deep
Harold,

They say stick with your gut feeling. You're absolutely correct Mike Fields of Danielle Fields Geckos(formerly Rainforest Reptiles).

Old 10-07-2008, 05:55 PM   #6
Dan Scolaro
Joe, you cannot prove anything you just wrote, so who is to believe you when you make claims about anyone else? Stand behind your words? Show one shred of evidence I ever scammed anyone? Show any evidence when I did not offer compensation ABOVE and BEYOND the terms of sales for customers who tried to threaten and extort funds from me. You cannot show that evidence because it is not there. You open your mouth but nothing came out but garbage. Either prove your charges or stick your idiotic comments in your arss.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #7
hhmoore
Dan, I can appreciate that you want to address his mentioning your name - but this is a thread about Mike Fields, and will not turn into Dan Scolaro, part 8. Joe, if you have anything more you'd like to say about Dan, please do so in one of the active threads in his name.

To bring this back on topic...
Joe, can you provide more detailed information about your transaction with Mike? Emails would be great.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:18 PM   #8
240 deep
dan,

i have plenty of proof and i will be seeing you around and when we are face to face i will slam the proof on the table in front of you.

Harold,

you're absolutely correct this isnt about dan so im going to be the bigger man and not give him the satisfaction of having his name even said. i do have proof i have multiple emails telling me he will refund me this and that and still nothing. looking at the range of the dates you would be able to tell that his intentions are to put me off forever.

dan,

one more thing, i dont need to prove anything to you because you do a good job at putting yourself down. the majority of the people who do future business with you will see the proof for themselves when you scam them. enough said about you.....

Old 10-07-2008, 06:23 PM   #9
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240 deep View Post

Harold,

you're absolutely correct this isnt about dan so im going to be the bigger man and not give him the satisfaction of having his name even said. i do have proof i have multiple emails telling me he will refund me this and that and still nothing. looking at the range of the dates you would be able to tell that his intentions are to put me off forever.
Can you please post them, complete with headers, or a screen shot of the emails?

Thanks

Old 10-07-2008, 06:30 PM   #10
240 deep
Beth,

Yea i can do that for you. As soon as i get home from work tonight i will post them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!