SOLD!! ~12 foot Lavander Tiger 50% ph Genetic Stripe Reticulated Python - $650 shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2017, 02:28 PM   #1
Gargoyle Queen
Arrow ~12 foot Lavander Tiger 50% ph Genetic Stripe Reticulated Python - $650 shipped

Please email me (fastest response; I rarely/inconsistently check messages on fauna) with any questions, shipping quotes, etc. For more photos and to see many other available animals, please visit my available page here. Offers will be considered, but likely not accepted right away; No trades at this time please. Low-ball offers won't be responded to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reticulated Python
Lavander Albino Tiger 50% ph Genetic Stripe - $650 shipped via SYR (if local, email me for price w/o shipping)

This stunning girl is an impressive animal. She is not very tame, but can be handled. Very strong feeding response, and has never refused a meal. She was obtained from a local gal who was the third owner (that I know of) and came with a couple small defects on each side of her face. I was told that it was from a cage rub, but I'm fairly confident that it was from feeding live. I can get pics of that upon request. She currently feeds on f/t 2XL rats, quail and 1/2 lb rabbits.

She has not grown much over the last year or so, but I don't know of any dwarf blood content. Parent pics below.

Approximate Age: 2013 is what I was told, but no way to verify
Size 9-10 feet (eyeball estimation)
Sex: Female

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to make a purchase, please be sure to read through my terms for more information regarding payment, shipping and guarantees which is available for viewing here. My BOI is available for viewing here.

Pic 1: snake for sale
Pic 2: dam
Pic 3: sire
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Tags
lavender albino, retic, reticulated, reticulated python