Info John Deluca aka parkwayreptile = Angelo Corsi, acorsi, corsimorphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:51 AM   #1
hhmoore
John Deluca aka parkwayreptile = Angelo Corsi, acorsi, corsimorphs

The new ads by parkwayreptile left me suspicious, and there was an obvious match with acorsi....but further inspection revealed that in two ads (linked below) he updated an acorsi ad under the parkwayreptile account deleted the posts and resubmitted them under acorsi. I have restored those posts and locked the ads (and will restore those if it I find they've been deleted).

Angelo Corsi has a thread or two on the BOI already, so I'll let you make your own decisions...I just wanted to make double identity and sneaky behavior known.

Also, I can never seem to get screen shots to post here; so if somebody could get/post one of the identical posts under two user names, it would be appreciated.

link to the ad
link to the second ad

Old 06-10-2009, 08:08 AM   #2
hhmoore
oops - try this one
link to the second ad

Old 06-10-2009, 08:52 AM   #3
SERPENTS DEN
Thanks for the heads up on this person!

Old 06-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
hhmoore
lets give this a whirl...I had to split it up a bit to get the URL and the posts
These are from the ad in the python classifieds

Old 06-10-2009, 09:04 AM   #5
hhmoore
And this is from the ad in the Arboreal Boas/Pythons classifieds

Old 06-10-2009, 12:33 PM   #6
Shadera
Interesting reading, Harald. Thanks for doing the digging for us!

Old 06-10-2009, 12:38 PM   #7
SERPENTS DEN
I'm glad this surfaced because I was interested in some suppose to be Pastel Het Pieds he posted in the classifieds but refused to post pictures of their bellies for me. So what is this persons real name?

Old 06-10-2009, 03:18 PM   #8
parkwayreptile
Wow you guys are good!! Angelo corsi works for me with my reptiles. He has used the comp in my snake room and in fact did update a post of his while loged in under my screen name.. Thanks for the detective work!! Good job!!

Old 06-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #9
boasonly
Please read before buying from John Deluca aka Angelo Corsi.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=107846

Old 06-10-2009, 03:27 PM   #10
laterob
Quote:
Wow you guys are good!! Angelo corsi works for me with my reptiles. He has used the comp in my snake room and in fact did update a post of his while loged in under my screen name.. Thanks for the detective work!! Good job!!
You're kidding, right? Same posts, same wording.....maybe you could have him take pictures of those bellies people have been asking for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!