For Sale Boa tubs and cb70s racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-19-2017, 10:57 AM   #1
EpicMorph
Boa tubs and cb70s racks

Hey guys I have all these racks up for sale they are no more then 8 months old.
all comes with tubs and heat adult and 10 level cb10 has belly heat, AP has DUAL side heat..

EpicMorph@outlook.com
240-316-2507 call or text
Pick up only in Gaithersburg, MD

1) 2. 6 tubs boa tub rack. these racks are costume made racks from HERPSTATIC. tubs are about 40x33x11 i believe, it can fit pretty big snakes, i house all my adult boas in there. because the sheets are so big some tubs have some FRICTION nothing terrible it slides in an out really good, but some tubs you will feel the PVC. ALSO, since the rack is big i would need to disassemble in order to take out from my room and into yours (to put together is not hard at all very straight forward)

ASKING $850 EACH (just the tubs are 400ish + shipping and rack about 700 no tubs)

2) 10 tubs CB70 (FREEDOM BREEDER TUBS WITH CUP HOLDERS) this rack was also made by herptastic, it was made to fit freedom breeder tubs.

Asking: $550 ( just the tubs are $200) Pictures right next to the adult racks, feel free to request more.

3) 7 Tubs Animal Plastic Cb70 this rack has side heat on both sides never has a problem with temps.

asking $350 (feel free to request pictures
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!