Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:34 AM   #351
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Coccidia is not a big deal, it can be treated in 10 days.
Another example of your cavalier attitude toward a persistent parasite. Coccidia is only a big deal if you actually try to eliminate it from a colony of dragons. You consider a "low level" to be an acceptable state of health. In reality it is just a stopgap measure while you wait on the next "overload" for another round of treatment. Each time the next generation becoming slightly more resistant to the medications because of the ones who survived it before.

Considering this attitude and how easily spread it is when dragons are in contact with each other, I would expect all of your dragons have at least low levels of coccidia.

Quote:
thats why I work with one of the top herp vets in my area to work on keeping it in check. we have a preventative maintenance program that keeps my large collection clean.
We apparently have differing definitions of clean. Mine would be free of unwanted parasites, yours is apparently much more flexible. A quick round of meds to knock the numbers down, no big deal.
I know if I were looking to get back into dragons I'd want to know if buying from a given seller included a high probability of introducing coccidia into my collection as well.

Old 04-30-2010, 05:17 AM   #352
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
Another example of your cavalier attitude toward a persistent parasite. Coccidia is only a big deal if you actually try to eliminate it from a colony of dragons. You consider a "low level" to be an acceptable state of health.
I do not consider any levels of parasites acceptable, if ever a parasite should show up I would certainly work hard at eliminating it.

Quote:
We apparently have differing definitions of clean. Mine would be free of unwanted parasites, yours is apparently much more flexible.
No differing definitions at all. clean to me is free of any parasites what so ever.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:30 AM   #353
DAND
Quote:
I really don't know what or who to believe.
Hint: Go to the mirror, that's the one NOT to believe.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:34 AM   #354
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
I was unable to locate the pictures of the smashed glass Sorry The tanks originally came with thin glass fronts not one peice was whole;
Nicole have you located the pictures of the broken glass?

I delivered them to you with no broken glass,you said you would ream Jason a new one and you sure did.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:36 AM   #355
crotalusadamanteus
Ed, you made claims against Tom that he sent you a sick dragon. Blatant accusations. You claimed it was loaded with parasites. Then you claim it was just thin. Now you post a picture of the dragon in question stating this in post #326

"Why would anyone treat a dragon that looks this good with 4 different drugs?"

Obviously you can't keep up with your lies. Why don't you do the right thing and go to Toms thread and apologize for your libelous comments.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:42 AM   #356
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Ed, you made claims against Tom that he sent you a sick dragon. Blatant accusations. You claimed it was loaded with parasites.
Have you noticed I asked the person that claimed he was sick how she determined he was sick?

I'm looking for answers myself.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:37 AM   #357
ReptileJay
I was PLANNING on remaining silent... but THIS is just getting ridiculous...
Which one is it Ed??
1) Parasites are NOT ok?
Quote:
I do not consider any levels of parasites acceptable, if ever a parasite should show up I would certainly work hard at eliminating it.

No differing definitions at all. clean to me is free of any parasites what so ever.
2) Parasites are OK as long as there aren't TOO many?
Quote:
Actually a dragon with coccidia is very common and not sick as most carry it. dragons carry many different parasites and viruses it does need to be treated when it becomes an overload.
3) Parasites are Not a big deal?
Quote:

Coccidia is not a big deal, it can be treated in 10 days.
Or maybe parasites are not a problem to you unless CLAIMING they're a problem to you will possibly better your standing with the people here. Seriously Ed, why not just simply tell the truth ONCE in your life???

You have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to validate a single thing you've EVER said. You'll evade questions, divert attention, LIE, and do WHATEVER you possibly can to avoid being what ANYONE would consider a "Good Guy"... I hate to break it to you Ed, but being honest is not ALL bad (except of course in your case honesty would expose you for the fraud you really are).

You don't HAVE to tell people you're a person that needs to be avoided, you do a pretty fantastic job of SHOWING everyone. I had a very LOW opinion of you prior to meeting you at that reptile show in Buffalo, based simply on your reputation and the way you conducted yourself on forums such as this one. AFTER meeting you, my opinion of you changed slightly in that i realized you were MUCH more pathetic in real life. THEN, you have the audacity to call me a coward for posting objectively on a thread that did not even concern you as an attempt to bully me into not speaking.

Well Ed, here's my suggestion to you (not that you're intelligent enough to take the advice of your superiors). Stop trying to be something you're not! Take responsibility for your previous failings. Apologize to Tom for your lies. Answer the questions asked of you honestly instead of avoiding them. GROW UP!

Quote:
Zig zag ziggity zag, dodgey dodge dodge. Isn't Dodge a Ram truck or something?
I guess that pretty well sums it up Ed... By making such jokes about things that are somewhat serious, you're showing everyone that you're avoiding the truth because you MUST have done something wrong... No one is fooled by you Ed... You are simply NOT that smart...

Old 04-30-2010, 11:01 AM   #358
HowlinGaleDragons
Ed go suck on a lemon I owe you nothing, you know the glass was broken as you where the one who TOLD me to get some money back on the tanks. And nice try I gave you the count of Coccidia, Pin Worm, Nematode, and Flagellate I found on the fecal.

I still have the counts in his file here you go

Coccidia - + 15
Pin Worms - + 12
Nematodes- + 2 (I have only herd of a dragon with this once)
Flagellates - + 9

These numbers where counted with the Microscope at 2600 X Zoom (65X on eye piece 40X on Main Lens) there was so much moving on Prince's slide it looked like the whole thing was alive.

So Ed dose that look like something not to worry about? That poor dragon was in awful shape! And that picture of him outside was taken after he finally came up with three clean fecal slides in a row. He was still a bit thin but it is hard to see as he really did not like being outside and pancaked out while giving me the official beardy stink eye.

Ed make a choice already I won't keep sitting around listening to you lie and try to get out of this.

Choice 1 : Finally admit that you gave Prince to me and be over with this thread
Choice 2: Send $200 to my pay pal and have Prince back Tuesday (Against what I feel is right - I HATE offering this but I am sick of Ed's lies and tantrums)

Old 04-30-2010, 11:15 AM   #359
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Ed go suck on a lemon I owe you nothing, you know the glass was broken as you where the one who TOLD me to get some money back on the tanks. And nice try I gave you the count of Coccidia, Pin Worm, Nematode, and Flagellate I found on the fecal.

I still have the counts in his file here you go

Coccidia - + 15
Pin Worms - + 12
Nematodes- + 2 (I have only herd of a dragon with this once)
Flagellates - + 9

These numbers where counted with the Microscope at 2600 X Zoom (65X on eye piece 40X on Main Lens) there was so much moving on Prince's slide it looked like the whole thing was alive.

So Ed dose that look like something not to worry about? That poor dragon was in awful shape! And that picture of him outside was taken after he finally came up with three clean fecal slides in a row. He was still a bit thin but it is hard to see as he really did not like being outside and pancaked out while giving me the official beardy stink eye.

Ed make a choice already I won't keep sitting around listening to you lie and try to get out of this.

Choice 1 : Finally admit that you gave Prince to me and be over with this thread
Choice 2: Send $200 to my pay pal and have Prince back Tuesday (Against what I feel is right - I HATE offering this but I am sick of Ed's lies and tantrums)
Am I confused?? Was this originally a Clarke (E)'s dragon? If it was, how do we account for all this "stuff" in that baby?

Old 04-30-2010, 11:20 AM   #360
ReptileJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
Am I confused?? Was this originally a Clarke (E)'s dragon? If it was, how do we account for all this "stuff" in that baby?
My assumption would be "time in the care of incompetence"... but that's just me... That dragon was likely not tested IMMEDIATELY upon receipt from Tom, and Ed himself admits that his collection has all manner of parasites... ("All dragons do" and "They're not a problem")...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!