Sick Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-19-2006, 10:48 AM   #1
Brenda777
Exclamation Sick Dragons

My dragons were diagnosed with pinworms and coccidiosis. Which was probably introduced by the newest dragon. I have given the meds that the vet gave me and am giving them acidophiliz+ also. They have stopped eating alltogher. I heard you can give them baby food. How do I do this and how much should I give them? I will be testing them for andeo soon to make sure there is no underlying cause. I just want to try to get them back to as healthy as they seemed before I bought the new dragon. I am worried that they won't make it since it has been awhile and they still refuse to eat.

Old 11-19-2006, 12:34 PM   #2
techgirl
You can feed them a meat based baby food. I also would recommend Bene-bac pet gel for reptiles and avians. It is meant to keep the gut loaded with the bacteria it needs. Try a different type of live food as well to see if it will stimulate them. Hope it helps

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!