Inquiry KRIS REINERS ------ ARIZONA - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-29-2015, 06:54 PM   #301
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris reiners View Post
This was around 3 years ago. I checked on my boas that were breeding. The water bowl was flipped over and my male Guyana was under it with the female on top with about a quarter inch of water. I posted a pic and video of the boa to Arizona ball python breeders you all said it was IBD. I sold Brittany a 4 foot normal male about a hour later I get a text that someone told her I had IBD in my collection. I went right over to her house got the boa back gave her the $40 back... About that albino boa I sold over 2 years 8 months ago healthy as can be he produced his first litter last year. Dan commented on my post that he is taking the albino to the vet it has a abscess or got bit by a rat how is that my fault I don't know. Haven't talked to Dan since then will message him later see how he's doing.
It seems Tom likes to tell everyone their animal has ibd when someone is worried. I have screen shots someone sent me from his group from a woman who posted asking if there was something wrong with her boa, the same video was posted else where and it was just them holding the boa wrong and it struggling to get a grip and right itself. Him and all his friends jumped to its ibd and to kill it. She gave me her permission to post them back when this all happened so if they are needed to establish a pattern of Tom and his friends jumping to ibd for no reason well I will post them. It made me sick to see him laugh and tell her to kill it when there was nothing wrong with it...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kris reiners, tom pecanic