For Sale 75 Gallon Tropical Paludarium - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-10-2018, 02:17 PM   #1
Jesd12
75 Gallon Tropical Paludarium

$600 obo: Thinking about selling my 75 gallon viv. Moving houses soon and I dont think I'll be able to take it with me, unfortunately. Everything was built by me with highest quality parts. Working waterfall that filters 20 gallons in the bottom, two 50w lights, ABG substrate, seeded microfauna and lots of plants. I kept my dart frogs in there, but would be great for any small tropical species as well as fish. Plants have continued to grow in since first picture was taken about a month ago, last picture was from after initial planting. Looks even better in person, pictures can't quite capture the depth of the tank or the waterfall. Unfortunately it will have to be local pickup or relatively local delivery (<4hr drive) for a fee.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-12-2018, 05:24 PM   #2
Jesd12
Sold, 8-12-18
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!