Southern Hognose - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #1
bcherps
Southern Hognose

I took a subadult male southern hognose on trade. He is a fresh wc but has eaten toads since caught.

Nice medium brown background and solid chocolate brown saddling. Nice and clean looking snake, not overly excitable.

$75

pics available later tonight.

thanks
ben cole
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2007, 04:14 PM   #2
hikesalot
Hi,
Do you still have any southern hognose snakes for sale? Any photos?

Thanks,
Michael from Clearwater,FL My address is hikesalot48@yahoo.com

Old 08-26-2007, 05:18 PM   #3
bcherps
It is getting a little hot for them to be moving around so I have not seen any here for a couple of weeks. I rarely hold onto one for more than 24-48 hours so let me know what you are looking for(southern/eastern, male/female, colored/uniform, etc etc) and if I see on that fits your bill I'll let you know.

Thanks
ben
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2007, 08:28 PM   #4
hikesalot
Southern Hognose

Hey Ben,
Thanks for your reply. That's neat that you are so interested in snakes. I am a science teacher and I would like to collect and breed all phases of southern hognose snakes. Let me know ,when you have any southern hognose. I live in Clearwater, so I could meet you to buy them.

Thank You very Much,

Michael 727-458-1047
hikesalot48@yahoo.com

Old 05-15-2008, 08:38 PM   #5
pigeonss
eastern and southern hogs

Hi i am in need of a male southern adults to breed as well as a female eastern to breed if you have any please let me know thank Bruce

Old 05-15-2008, 10:22 PM   #6
bcherps
Hey,

It has been so dry here that the hogs never really came out where I travel. Lots of corals, ringnecks, and edb's running around but thats about it.

If I see anything I will keep you in mind, however big females are not anywhere near cheap with the list of people I already sell to. Males are pretty reasonable though.

thanks
ben
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread