Bad Guy S B / latuetalys@gmail.com *Scammer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2017, 12:11 PM   #1
JButera
Exclamation S B / latuetalys@gmail.com *Scammer

Heads up on 'S B' @ latuetalys@gmail.com. Scam email.
Name:  scam.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  47.3 KB

Old 07-11-2017, 08:15 AM   #2
Tivia
Thanks for posting this! I also got an email from this person and it was very fishy.

Old 07-11-2017, 09:09 AM   #3
JButera
Most of these scammers; or at least this fool, have no idea what we're selling. So they copy the ad title and paste it to the email. The word 'Lightbulb' was the Lightbulb emoji at the beginning of the ad title. I've been attaching an emoji to all my ad titles because of this.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:57 PM   #4
Ameivaboy
They've been emailing me as well....

Quote:

Kevin Luzzi <ameivaboy@gmail.com>
9:37 AM (16 minutes ago)

As I told you before - PayPal only

Thx

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2017, at 9:16 AM, S B <latuetalys@gmail.com> wrote:

i need your full name and address.i'm paying by Cashier Check.I'll add $50 for keeping it in my favor.

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 4:50 PM, Kevin Luzzi <ameivaboy@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

The pricing has not changed, as far as I know they're the only ones available in the country.

Kevin

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 3:43 AM, S B <latuetalys@gmail.com> wrote:

--
still up for sale get back to me with the final asking price

Old 07-11-2017, 01:24 PM   #5
James L
I've been getting lots of texts and call from scammers lately also. Its obvious they have no idea who what we have for sale. Texts are written very poorly and are formated the same way. Got 2 last night from the same number. They read like this...

Gonatodes fuscus - Dwarf Geckos - 0.0.2 for $150 Still up for sale?let me know the price

The thing is, the price is listed on my ads. The couple times in the past that I have replied, they always need my name and address to me a send money order or something.

The numbers are always different when they call. They don't leave messages. I know it's a scammer because my phone shows that the number called twice at the same exact time when I actually only had them call once. Weird eh?

It's lame this keeps happen because I get most of my business selling animals through texts and calls. Now I won't answer unknown numbers. I could post all the phones numbers from these people but I don't think it matters.

Old 07-11-2017, 01:25 PM   #6
JButera
Name:  scammy_LI.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  109.5 KB

Old 07-11-2017, 01:53 PM   #7
bcr229
Give them the address of your local sheriff or police department so they waste time and postage sending the fake cashier's check.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #8
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
What does this prove? Everyone knows gmail is Google and Google is in Mountain View.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:26 PM   #9
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiXandSeven8ths View Post
What does this prove? Everyone knows gmail is Google and Google is in Mountain View.
Everybody? Lol, I had no idea where Google's headquarters are located. Anyways, isn't having the IP address of some value? - or is that's Google's too?

Old 07-11-2017, 02:42 PM   #10
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by James L View Post
I've been getting lots of texts and call from scammers
Please post the numbers James and we will add them to the burner list. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!