Good Guy CCSB RESCUE - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:12 PM   #11
SteaphonDeWEESE
I hope...

I hope that you are now downing me sir. Again I was trying to help. May I make some observations. Calling people Lazy and crybabies makes you look most unprofessional. Perhaps a better choosing of wording would be more appropriate in your responses. And again, your reluctance to provide the information only will inflame the already begging questions. I do hope you a good day and a good life. Again I was only trying to help you not get all the grief you were getting on CL to begin with. I for one never flag anyone on CL as I believe to each his own. What you do Is none of my business. If someone puts a Macaw online for 1k, they must have a reason, if not interested, then look somewhere else, as well if you put something on line for a price, who's business is that? Have a glorious day.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #12
SteaphonDeWEESE
But I think I get it, you are demeaning him on purpose so that he will continue to post so that you will get more traffic to your site. I don't agree, but I do understand the logic of it.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccsbreptilerescue View Post
Because again i dont need to justify myself if anyone wants to know about this rescue then they can do the research themselves unless there to lazy which most are.
This thread is your first introduction on this site. I have no connection to either party, but posting of credentials seems a reasonable request. If you prefer, for some reason, not to respond, perhaps not responding might have been a better choice than calling potential interested parties 'lazy'.

Quote:
We hear at Ccsb reptile rescue & rehab center do not need to worry about jealous cry babies that just want to complain because they aren't getting there way on craigslist.
Again, this thread is your intro here and hundreds of people or more may read this thread. A more mature approach may have made for a better introduction.

So far, there has been little in the way of facts and outlining issues, and more in the way of mudslinging. How each party responds has a lot to do with how people view them, and ultimately, establishing their reputation.

Old 11-14-2012, 01:06 PM   #14
SteaphonDeWEESE
May I also state that I have "purchased, homed, whatever a beardie from you in the past as well. Would I have done so if I did not thing well of you?

Old 11-14-2012, 01:11 PM   #15
SteaphonDeWEESE
So this is the kind of childish response you chose to make:

CCSB is being called out by the reptile community Feel free to post your feelings about him here http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=363135
Like most con men he is a smooth talker bigger than life with all the right answers Even using the old stand by from the scammers hand book
All the haters and complainers are making me even more sales.

If this is indeed you, Are you not here saying that you are selling? Or is this someone pretending to be you...

Old 11-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #16
ccsbreptilerescue
So let me understand you say you think so well of us but this below is what you put on here so why dont you let me know how that supports us or are you trying to back peddle now. I appreciate the support but this dont look like support to me. It looks like the same stuff the flagger has been posting so are you the flagger or are you a supporter. And i will even say this if my demeaner is inappropriate then i have to apologize. But i will not stand for wishy washy crap, people either like us or dont but either way deal with and move on

I am seeing a posting on Craig's list all up and down the Eastern Seaboard for CCSB reptile rescue. Stating that they are not reselling their animals. When I visit reptile shows, they are clearly selling for large prices, not just homing or otherwise. Now, I don't live with them 24 7 and what I have seen is limited to several shows, but if you are a Carolina rescue group and you are all up and down the Eastern Seaboard taking in thousands of dollars for animals that were donated to them because they area a "Rescue", We as a community of caring individuals are concerned that this supposed rescue is living up to its proposed standards and the "Rescued animals are getting the proper care they deserve". Thanks for your time.

Old 11-14-2012, 01:30 PM   #17
Fangthane
I gotta say that it does seem a bit odd that a legitimate rescue organization would choose to actively solicit craigslist for free animals. That fact alone, as well as his responses here, don't exactly inspire confidence in their motives. I can't say I ever remember seeing an actual rescue, like ForgottenFriend.org needing to spam the boards looking for animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccsbreptilerescue
And if anyone wants to check our credentials they are welcome to contact us and we will give the many government and state agencies contacts we work with already oh and we seize animals for these agencies also and by the way we have FEDERAL and STATE and ENDANGERED SPECIES LICENSE
It's weird that you'd choose not to make your credentials publicly available, especially if you have nothing to hide. Are you a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization?

Old 11-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #18
SteaphonDeWEESE
Back peddling I think not sir your childish responses and your ineptitude only go to further what people are saying about you I'm sorry it is so sad to hear that your responses to my inquiries were not answer I do wish you well and I hope that people do find you to be good to your animals and doing being kind that thank you have a nice life. The thousands of dollars response was from a notation it was placed on Craigslist not from what I have same thank you very much

Old 11-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
if anyone wants to know about this rescue then they can do the research themselves
I have sent an email to one of the licensing bureaus, and will continue to research and to provide links to this thread.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that a genuine rescue would have no qualms displaying licensing information if asked.

There are plenty of people who use Craigslist as a way to get animals to flip. So far, there is little information one way or the other to say whether ccsbreptilerescue is one or the other, but that they refuse to display documentation certainly causes one to wonder why.

Old 11-14-2012, 02:35 PM   #20
Fangthane
Call me petty, but when someone makes it a point to throw out the old "God Bless", and various religious mumbo-jumbo on their website, it makes me take a more active interest. Wonder if this person happens to be Chad Gene Griffin. If it's him (and I'm not claiming it is), I'd have trouble taking him at his word, and believing that he operates with the purest of motives.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!