A LONG ROUGH WEEK (long thread) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 02-13-2014, 01:06 AM   #11
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durante View Post
The most important though would have to be always just replace the cream cheese even if it seems okay, the cost of losing that bet isn't worth the gamble.

Old 02-13-2014, 01:24 AM   #12
Magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durante View Post

Don't remind me, I'm sick of buy new shoes every month. Seriously, how does a premature baby end up being a 6 year old that stands over 4.5' tall & weighs over 70 pounds?
When questioning offspring, I ALWAYS look back at the parental genetics.

(From a mother of a five year old that's 47.5 inches tall and weighs 56 pounds, with a 13 shoe. He puts away serious calories now, and I'm scared for the teenage years. Hello $500 grocery bill.)

Old 02-13-2014, 03:18 AM   #13
Durante
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
When questioning offspring, I ALWAYS look back at the parental genetics.

(From a mother of a five year old that's 47.5 inches tall and weighs 56 pounds, with a 13 shoe. He puts away serious calories now, and I'm scared for the teenage years. Hello $500 grocery bill.)
We'll have share our rice recipes in the future since that will be all we can afford, lol. It can be rough but honestly I feel really lucky & wouldn't trade him for the world. My wife sometimes thinks she wants more, but I remind her we could get a huge FEMALE version of me & that scares her straight.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!