Edited Supreme Court opinions - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 05-25-2014, 06:29 AM   #1
Lucille
Edited Supreme Court opinions

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/25/us...&nlid=57474085

Old 05-25-2014, 10:04 AM   #2
Celtic Constrictors
Truly, I want to say I am shocked and appalled by this abhorrent behavior of what is supposed to be considered this nation's most trusted officials but alas, I am neither.

The corruption and scandals in our current government are too long to list, and it's not a party issue. It's widespread across both party lines.
Attached Images

Old 05-25-2014, 10:36 AM   #3
Lucille
I thought I was not naive, but I guess to an extent I am. I was shocked at the breadth and extent of some of the described edits.

Old 05-25-2014, 10:43 AM   #4
Celtic Constrictors
I don't offer much solace, Lucille, but it really is a "down the rabbit hole" experience. I took my first peek down that path years ago and since then I just keep falling deeper and deeper.

The more answers you find, the more questions arise. The extent of corruption goes back several decades or further and as much as I wish it was not a concerted effort by a handful of people, I fear the motive is just that, whatever the goal may be.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!