Good News - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-31-2006, 10:17 AM   #1
TheKeeper
Good News

I finally got eggs from my SHCTB that I bred to my huge male SHTCT x Giant Albino from Kelli. Hopefully I will get a few Giant Baldies this year. Hopefully this will be a good leo season, since everything else is going crappy. However, I hope to produce many really nice Jungles/striped albinos, Hybinos, Tangs, Giants and a few surprises. Also my veiled chameleon, Sophie, laid 40 eggs that all look good, so my foray into chameleon breeding has begun. My new rack is just about finished, I can hardly wait to fill the 24 sweaterboxes up. I hope everyone is having a great season so far.

Old 01-31-2006, 10:33 AM   #2
Jeremy Letkey
Mark, glad to hear that your season is on track. Happy Belated birthday as well. LOL

Old 01-31-2006, 10:36 AM   #3
TheKeeper
Thank you Jeremy. My birthday stunk since my mom is so sick it makes me feel guilty sometimes for celebrating or even being happy. By the way the 2 jungle albino girlies I got from you are growing like weeds and one has some really nice carrottail coming in. Can't wait till summer to breed those 2.

Old 01-31-2006, 11:17 AM   #4
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKeeper
My new rack is just about finished, I can hardly wait to fill the 24 sweaterboxes up.
Shouldn't take too long if you are anything like me

Congrats on your eggs!

Old 01-31-2006, 11:48 AM   #5
bro paul
Sounds good Mark! I just started a new rack today Are you working a tangerine giant line? I mean, obviously you are...but, are you eventually hoping to produce tangerine giant albinos or just tangerine giants? Just curious...I'd love to see some huge "regular" SHTC!

Old 01-31-2006, 01:30 PM   #6
LadyGecko
Mark-Congrats on the waited for eggs!!
and
Happy Belated Birthday !!
I hope to see as many or more beautiful Leos from you as you had last year
I am so sorry to hear about your mom but I know that she would not want you to feel guilty about celebrating your birthday or being happy
Your mom will be in my prayers
Sandy
PS- Delilah laid her second set of eggs exactly 2 weeks after her first
I do believe that she is following in her mothers footsteps

Old 01-31-2006, 01:58 PM   #7
BalloonzForU
Congratulations Mark! What a way to start off the New Year & New Season!

Old 01-31-2006, 09:58 PM   #8
raiquee
Congrats Mark, and happy belated birthday

Old 01-31-2006, 10:15 PM   #9
g&mgeckos
Mark that is great news! I know you have been looking forward to that pairing. Hope everything works out with your Mom. She is in our thoughts as well and our prayers.

Our babies we got from you are growing like weeds as well and really starting to look very nice!

Happy Birthday!

Old 02-03-2006, 06:30 PM   #10
TheKeeper
Thanks everbody. And yes I will have some Giant SHTCT and SHTCTB hopefully. Not as many albino Giants, but some of those as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!