What do you look like - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-14-2008, 12:31 AM   #51
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha
lol. this is why I love this place.
I'm retired. Its either this...or watch the grass grow.

Old 02-14-2008, 12:39 AM   #52
Metachrosis
Based on the pic you posted I dont see near enough man there to convince me to run off and hide just cause you said BOO !!
Mind my own business ? Ahhh little man,the swelling of your head has clearly blurred your vision.

I do believe this is the Boa Discussion Forum
I fail to see where playing cyber grab ass as any relevance what so ever to this thread or this forum

What you choose to do with your fan club is better kept in your play house and not on a public forum designated for the discussion of BOA CONSTRICTORS

This is not your personal playhouse !

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Ahhhh...some folks dont know when to just mind there own business.

Old 02-14-2008, 12:52 AM   #53
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Make sure to post a link. That should be interesting.
BTW - Rick.....I got a sweet shot of your face too.

Heres a link you might find interesting.

You and Ed have a Happy Valentines Day! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view...vny7OFRXeJTChW

Old 02-14-2008, 01:03 AM   #54
SPJ
Next time I'm in Kissimmee visiting relatives, I'm going to find you. Be warned!
Don't be surprised if an Osceola Sheriffs car pulls up and 2 guys step out drinking beer.

Old 02-14-2008, 01:04 AM   #55
SPJ
Quote:
If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times. You ejaculate on the picture, not in your own face.
Oh yeah. Almost forgot.

Bite me.

Old 02-14-2008, 01:13 AM   #56
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis
Based on the pic you posted I dont see near enough man there to convince me to run off and hide just cause you said BOO !!
Mind my own business ? Ahhh little man,the swelling of your head has clearly blurred your vision.

I do believe this is the Boa Discussion Forum
I fail to see where playing cyber grab ass as any relevance what so ever to this thread or this forum

What you choose to do with your fan club is better kept in your play house and not on a public forum designated for the discussion of BOA CONSTRICTORS

This is not your personal playhouse !

WTF? If this guy serious? Who is this guy? The Rambo of Fauna? LOL.

He thinks I challenged him to a fight by uploading a picture? LOL LOL. The swelling of my head has clearly blurred my vision? WTF is that about? He needs some help....lol. Is there a doctor in the house?

Hey Rick, you still vouch for this lunatic? Tell him to chill please. Maybe he thinks he's still back in Iraq or some other crappy place fighting for oil but, let him know the war is over. Be much appreciated. LOL.

Old 02-14-2008, 01:16 AM   #57
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Next time I'm in Kissimmee visiting relatives, I'm going to find you. Be warned!
Don't be surprised if an Osceola Sheriffs car pulls up and 2 guys step out drinking beer.
LMAO. I'll pm you my address if you promise they'll let me play with the siren and turn the lights on while I sing the theme song to "Cops".

Old 02-14-2008, 01:22 AM   #58
SPJ
Quote:
LMAO. I'll pm you my address if you promise they'll let me play with the siren and turn the lights on while I sing the theme song to "Cops".
Not a problem. It would be me and my brother in the car with the beers. He is a sheriffs deputy there. My parents live in Kissimmee so I go down at least once a year to visit and see Mickey .

Old 02-14-2008, 01:48 AM   #59
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Not a problem. It would be me and my brother in the car with the beers. He is a sheriffs deputy there. My parents live in Kissimmee so I go down at least once a year to visit and see Mickey .
LOL. Its so cool to have family in law enforcement.

Let me know when you're coming down next time and maybe we can meet at Disney or meet up for dinner or something.

Old 02-14-2008, 07:12 AM   #60
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
BTW - Rick.....I got a sweet shot of your face too.

Heres a link you might find interesting.

You and Ed have a Happy Valentines Day! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view...vny7OFRXeJTChW
Thanks for the love man. That was pretty funny actually. But, Ed? Ahhh common man. At least you coulda put someone a bit more manly in there.....like Wes or something.

Next time, pick one that's not so round too. I actually have abs that you can see, not that jello looking, wiggly pot belly shown in the video. Yer gonna mess with my delicate ego man.

As for Tom, yeah. I ain't got a problem with him. He just don't share our sense of humor apparently. Ya know, being a native Texan and all. But, He can make his own choices, he's a grown man.

BTW,

Happy Valentines Day Ladies!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!