HellFire Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2003, 10:40 AM   #1
Jerry Dorgan
Question HellFire Reptiles

Has anybody heard of or have any business with HellFire? Nice looking animals but I can't find anything in search. Thanks.

Old 05-01-2003, 10:47 AM   #2
Corey Sawyer
I belive hellfire is operated/owned by Yasser (correct me if im wrong).

Yasser is one of the best, no I have not bought from him, but he has helped me probe some hots in hte past, and he will not do you wrong.

Old 05-01-2003, 11:37 AM   #3
Jerry Dorgan
Question

The replies I got from them was from a Joe! ?

Old 05-01-2003, 12:17 PM   #4
Winter
Not 100% sure on this, but I thought Yasser ran Spitfire Reptiles, not Hellfire, and he is very reputable. I have never done business with the individual in question @ Hellfire, however, so I can't comment on their practices.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 05-01-2003, 01:27 PM   #5
Corey Sawyer
Ok mix up on my part, its early still on the west coast.

Old 05-01-2003, 07:44 PM   #6
TONYHURT
Joe at Hellfire

Joe is a very up front guy. He has some nice animals and runs a tight ship. I have sold and purchased animals from him and everything was always represented truthfully and good quality.

Hope this Helps
Tony Hurt

Old 05-01-2003, 11:01 PM   #7
Exotic Jungle
Joe is the owner of Hellfire Reptiles. I have personally known Joe for over 7 years. He is a very honest guy and a very trust worthy guy. His facility and animals are top notch. You can feed off the bottom of his cages (not recommended). You will have no problems with Joe.
Jay
Exotic Jungle
www.exoticjungle.net

Old 05-02-2003, 12:35 AM   #8
E2MacPets
Jay, two things:

1- you need to post your full name on every post in the BOI

2- why did you register a new name?

Old 08-14-2003, 10:16 AM   #9
Jerry Dorgan
Thumbs up HellFire Reptiles--good guy

A while back I was going to buy 1.1 albino het granite burms from Joe at Hellfire. I wanted them so much I was willing to send a deposit before they hatched, Joe just said "I have your name and that's good enough". The eggs hatched and I had the pick of the litters. I sent Joe the money, the day before Joe was suppose to ship, I found out I would be loosing my job in 30 days.
I've worked for two different companies in 26 years, so the thought of being unemployed scared the heck out of me. I contacted Joe and explained my situation and asked to call off the deal. Understand, Joe had my money and had every right to just ship the snakes. Joe completely understood and returned my money in full. I highly recommend Hellfire Reptiles to everyone. He is a great person to deal with.

Thanks Joe.

Old 08-14-2003, 10:40 AM   #10
sschind
I can't answer #2 for Jay but as for #1, his name is Jay Eaton. It says so right under Exotic Jungle to the left side of the post. Its a new feature that webslave has implemented probably to take ease up on his workload by eliminating the need to delete posts without a name. From what I can gather, no one can post without their full name being attached to it automatically.

Steve Schindler

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!